let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

how much was that mason one? is that adidas?

any oakley? starks?

$49, adidas, and the they had starks too

nerd.gif
 ......hmm, any jackets?

I totally understand the "want" for nash. Nash can put this team over the hump.

But I will not give up on Jeremy Lin for Goran Dragic.

This is NYC, where hard work should pay off. He's shown what he can do, Dantoni and Woodson played him to the ground; did not "!*@$+" about it, went with his rehab and cheered on his teammates. Ultimate teammate who doesnt care about the spotlight.

Goran career year will merit a pretty good contract.

Backup PointGuard consideration: Trade for Bassy or sign Patty Mills.

@chino905 Lin authentics in both colors (same for Stat and Melo)

@pr0phecy718 they had 3 M&N track jackets, can't remember the price, with the old knicks logo in blue.

I hope JR opts in. He can get way more than that in the open market but opting in would help this team immensely. I hate when JR makes dumb plays like every single one of his shots being a fade away game 5 but I never slandered or said good riddance because I'm the first one cheering when he makes those circus shots. His defense was tremendous all season long and he is instant offense off the bench. He makes the roster better and that can only improve our chances of signing Nash.

WITH THAT SAID, I think he'll opt out and get his money. At the very least he can get 2 years/$10 mill, no?

I hope J.R. comes back too. Ya'll get on him a lot but J.R. has hit some shots when we needed him to, he's a willing defender and can create from time to time. Not to mention we won't have Shumpert until probably December or so. We can do a lot worse than J.R., a full season with the team and he might fit in better than before.

Bonehead plays and all, i hope JR comes back.

I dont trust Landry to develop an offensive game or confidence outta nowhere. Woodson seemed to have gotten through to JR at times this year. I don't think he cares about much though.

does jr like playing for the knicks or is he more intersted in the city?
watch brooklyn throw some money at him.

I don't want JR back at all, not a winning kind of player especially with Woodson letting him do whatever the @%%% he wants.

Landry to the bench, Shump starts, sign Lin, keep Jeffries for minimum, find other players willing to come.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't want JR back at all, not a winning kind of player especially with Woodson letting him do whatever the @%%% he wants.

Landry to the bench, Shump starts, sign Lin, keep Jeffries for minimum, find other players willing to come.

I agree with all of this, except I want Landry gone

Goran career year? He's been doing this for a few years
laugh.gif
did you not see him in action in the playoffs a couple years ago. PT is the only thing holding him back. He's not coming here but the point stands.

I feel like Woodson had to give JR the green light because he was the only one outside of Melo that could create his own shot. The one gripe I have with Swish is thinking its ok to throw a chest pass cross court.

Let landry walk, sign a vet or draft the best available 2 in the second or buy a late first. Need a onistent shooter badly.

Probably a good thing I was banned during our series. Way too much to be pissed off about. I still feel like we're on the cusp. Gotta do some retooling for sure. We have to get rid of some of our inconsistent/useless pieces. Top of my list is Landry Fields. Send him to the D League.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So I was curious, and looked up Goran Dragic's numbers.

12/5? Seriously?
Gotta go look at his #s in like the last 20 games when he was starting and Lowry was out. McHale didn't know what he had on the bench and when he realized it kept his team in the race for the 8th seed.

I'd be happy if JR stayed but I wouldn't be mad if he left. Shump aint even on my mind right now cuz when he comes back I doubt he'll be starting. That predicted schedule will be when he's ready to come back not when he'll be in game shape and ready to grind it out for 30 minutes. So keeping JR would help, let Landry go, and I wouldn't be mad at getting Hill to replace.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So I was curious, and looked up Goran Dragic's numbers.

12/5? Seriously?
When Lowry went down Dragic was 18/8 on 50% shooting & 42% from three. Don't forget that 23 point fourth quarter he had vs. the Spurs in game 3 a few years ago that more or less clinched the series for PHO, putting them up 3-0.

The guy is serious.

Back
Top Bottom