Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

i just got Reason 3.0 and finally updated it (it was running slow as hell on my macbook, update fixed that)

saving up for a midi controller right now.. looking for a 25 key - 49 key'er

are there any good free tutorials online?
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

Alright I need some advice. I been shying away from my mpc 4000 more and more, so I head to guitar center today and play with the 2500 and instantly fall in luv with it..now I'm thinkin of downgrading to it...anyone think I should?

Can you give the positives and negs

Thanks

Bump This! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrat!
Baron Davis flow and that's a
WARRIORS DRIVE...[/b]​

I know we got more tips tricks and steps to give out to each other on producing, all the producers on here and all the people who want in the game

Lets keep it going

Really to keep it real simple the 2500 is all you need, even Just Blaze has said for dudes that don't work in studios all the time and keep it in house or even bedroom the 2500 is basically the same as the 4000 for the most part.

Vinny Idol has been using the 2500 heavy now also.

Quote:
I know we got more tips tricks and steps to give out to each other on producing, all the producers on here and all the people who want in the game

Lets keep it going

^how u liking them sounds?
[/center]

Quote:
^how u liking them sounds?

So far so good and i havent even scratched the surface
But i havent had a chance to make any beats software or equipment cause of schoolwork, hopefully next week will be regular schedule program

Some dude wanted to sale he motif and fantom sounds for 50 a piece

Q - yea thats what the research so far leads to - is that they basically the same without the memory and the filters and size

So thats where i'm heading towards

STicky, Icky, Icky, Ooh, Wee....

Is VaBigPoppa a mod now?....well sticky it then...sir.

Or if its still Shegotgame...sticky it then...ma'am.
Baron Davis flow and that's a
WARRIORS DRIVE...[/b]​

it was on houoston craiglist...so i was skeptical...but i might research some more into it

Why pay? wouldnt it be easier to just find and DL? just wondering

lol i butchered the spelling of houston, anyways yea it was refill patch

and it would be easier to dl, but hard i think its like 2 gb and i've never seen a site that would have it, except ebay

ay lame...who said i didnt pay for my copy of reason?(never said i did either tho :pimp:
pimp.gif
)

Quote:
Why pay? wouldnt it be easier to just find and DL? just wondering

cuz u not findin them sounds for download and if u do it wont work...guaranteed...ive tried EVERYTHING....torrents,limeweire,dc++,mirc,forums...EVERYTHING!

i got a lot of stuff for free and for the low and the great part about having dope refills is that u can sell em to make the money back... :D
happy.gif

[/center]

^ rhymesik - the more you do it the better - I usually lay drums down then fit the sample to the drums, but you could find the sample chop it and then layer it with drums

My whole process is to search songs mp3, cd, vinyl - where its a loop or long intro or segments thruout the song that go together...

Basic way to start off first is finding a song with a piece you like - you take the song and put it in a pto tools, recycle, cubase etc something where you can see and chop it up to get the certain parts you need

then once you got the parts you need, you will be arranging them in the order that fits your creative idea... On the mpc i can do this no problem, but with reason i havent tried because no recycle - BTW what are you using, i can help you further, by knowing that info

Back
Top Bottom