Let's talk open carry....WHY?

I understand the logic but personally don't. I do see some clowns out there that can easily get got for their piece, if someone more experienced than them came through and wanted problems.

My guess is that they want to let people know not to try them.

If you're black do not try this at home.

Concealed all day. But they do it because we'll legally they are allowed to

Open carry is the dumbest law.

You got idiots cryin for attention showin off straps.

If im robbin a store or bank and i see you wit a pistol on your waistband, guess whos gettin taken out first.

Im concealed all day, i like the element of suprise.

Planning on getting a permit in the future but i doubt ill take it out of the car.

Would think it would be more of a hassle to have the tool on me at all times.

How difficult would it be to wrestle someone's gun away if they were open carrying and not paying attention?

If I'm at Walmart and see someone in a motor scooter shopping for Jimmy Deans and they got the biscuit on 'em, and I see some crazy looking fools in the aisle too, I'm speed walking to the register blood. I ain't the one.

There was a chicken and gyro spot in mpls called Santana's that was open all night. All the cooks open carried. They said it cut down on the bs.

Open carry is the dumbest law.

You got idiots cryin for attention showin off straps.

If im robbin a store or bank and i see you wit a pistol on your waistband, guess whos gettin taken out first.

Im concealed all day, i like the element of suprise.

+1

You actually make yourself a target and those dudes running around with ARs on their back can't a exactiy draw them fast in a close quarters situation.

I'D buy one of those leather nathan drake holsters and walk around with my best j crew outfit no k steely.

Better to have it and not need it than not have it when you do. 

Plus people crazy. Dude comes in the movie theater spraying I at least have a fair chance of clapping his shoulders before he claps mines.

There are variations, but the vast majority in my experience are the 2nd amendment wackos who think because they pay their NRA subscription they have a bigger **** size. Just my experience though

Some people feel the need to flex with their weapons. So dumb. I forgot what state it was but it was in the south and people were going to restaurants with assault rifles hanging from their backs. If I'm eating there with my family, i'm asking the restaurant to tell them to leave or i'll leave.

I hear u...

I get that it's 2016 and people can do this, but I'm happy that my daughter didn't see it and I didn't have to explain.

On the other side of town from me.

I wish more Blacks, Latinos, Arabs, Asians would exercise their open carry rights. Just to make "them" mad.
laugh.gif
I know what your saying but I don't think you want that.

It's been tried, it doesn't end well
laugh.gif

concealed carry is great. nobody knows it's there, you don't scare the people who would be scared, you don't upset the people who would be upset, and you still have it with you if you need it. I understand open carry is considered a right, but it really does nothing but stir up unwanted attention and commotion. I wouldn't argue against someone being allowed to do, but I'd argue against them choosing to do it.

Any of yall own a business and allow people who conceal enter your business? Or do yall have that dumb sign that says weapons arent allowed?

I think just like other gun conversations ya'll are taking it to the extreme. Disagreeing with open carry doesn't mean not allowing you to carry guns. Plus CCW > open carry. For the most part open carry are white privilege insecure ******* (yeah but black... picture of.... blah blah blah, you know the deal).

Back
Top Bottom