Let's talk open carry....WHY?

I see it like this, "the strong move quiet" only reason you'll open carry obnoxiously is because you have an insecurity. PA is an open carry state but I wouldn't do it for 2 reason 1) I'm black, nuff said and 2) nobody needs to know I'm carrying until the time calls for it which in most cases it doesn't

open carry = police attention

why would anyone want that especially when these cops dont give a damb its unnecessary

i try to avoid police at all costs idk about yall
laugh.gif
Pretty much. I understand we minorities as a whole will always get that look while running around with an AR in plain sight, white privilege blah blah blah, but honestly idgaf.

But really, I want my 30 round mags to have some fun. Black guns matter.

Last edited:
I mean it's also where you live. When I visited Texas and New Mexico, seemed like everyone was carrying.

Any of yall own a business and allow people who conceal enter your business? Or do yall have that dumb sign that says weapons arent allowed?
Misread your post.

You don't have to listen to those signs though.

Last edited:
I have firearms and grew up with a father that ALWAYS had a concealed weapon on him. I don't see the point of open carry though. If I need it in a situation that warrants it, I'm asking the other dude to take me out first.

I'm for it because when the time Timmy Turner stops wishing for a burner and gets one, I got to be the one to stop him from killing everybody walking. Simple as that. 

I feel like the world was better when the main weapons were swords. Murk people with that sharp steel.
Doubtless...imagine a world where the disputes of men were tried before the cold justice of impartial iron. Every diagonal protrusion from a backpack would be a declaration of capability to stand, every gentleman's cane carving his well-earned path in life, even messenger bags would be outfitted with understated sheaths for the honorable professional.

Imagine the charge in the air when an offended party rises from his seat at the bus stop and demands satisfaction at the gleam of his trusted blade: "then have at you, my dude!", only to have his foe gamely respond with a parry of his own!

The score would truly be settled after this razor wind, ideally with the unharmed parties exhausting their aggression and acknowledging their mutual skill and a well-centered landscape mode YouTube video.

Nevermore would heated skirmishes end in undue bloodshed due to the unthinking squeeze of a trigger, the steel must be carefully considered before one appeals to its authority. Each unchecked baring of intentions would bring the risk of grave injury, irreparable harm or even death for both aggressor and the attacked, leading to much more judicious thought and the nearly-universal prevail of cooler heads.

Too bad.

If im robbin a store or bank and i see you wit a pistol on your waistband, guess whos gettin taken out first.

if you are robbing a bank you are going to think twice if you know people are in there holding ...be real. 

this isn't a movie..

Last edited:
The dudes that open carry and record when cops come up to them so they can spit knowledge are mad lame. Like you don't think people would be concerned when they see a guy carrying an AR-15 on his back int he middle of downtown?

Last edited:
if you are robbing a bank you are going to think twice if you know people are in there holding ...be real. 
this isn't a movie..

In a perfect scenario you'll be the hero but in real life it's gonna be a shootout that just results in more innocent bystander lives lost.

Everyone has the perfect strategy for a fight until they get punched in the face...

If im robbin a store or bank and i see you wit a pistol on your waistband, guess whos gettin taken out first.

this isn't a movie..

Ding Ding Ding! Thank you.

This isn't a movie. Reality is people that rob stores don't intend to kill humans. They just want to scare, in hopes that they will just give up the money.

That's all they want, just the money. If they see people with guns, most likely they will re-think it because of the possibility of getting killed.

When's the last time you heard someone rob a gun store? I'll wait.

The dudes that open carry and record when cops come up to them so they can spit knowledge are mad lame. Like you don't think people would be concerned when they see a guy carrying an AR-15 on his back int he middle of downtown?
yeah, the people that do it for video and attention in general (carrying a rifle) are ********. I don't really have an issue with an open carry pistol, as long as he or she isn't doing it for ******* youtube or to be an *******.

Last edited:

let's be real, only white people are allowed to open carry.
laugh.gif

Imagine a Muslim person walking around casually with an AK.
laugh.gif
the day that happens is the day these white people will re think open carry laws...nra would be messed up lmao

let's be real, only white people are allowed to open carry.
laugh.gif

Imagine a Muslim person walking around casually with an AK.
laugh.gif
That's the way it is dude.

But I've seen Mexicans and Black dudes down south open carry no problem.  There's a lot of people that actually like being strapped up like that, I just CCW and go to the range with my 30 round assault teeth clipazine that murders little school kids daily.

let's be real, only white people are allowed to open carry. :lol:

Imagine a Muslim person walking around casually with an AK. :lol:
the day that happens is the day these white people will re think open carry laws...nra would be messed up lmao

Been meaning to research this more, but I believe many gun laws got created/changed when the Black Panthers started exercising their rights to carry.

EDIT:
So I believe I came across the claim that stricter gun laws were enacted in response to the Black Panthers openly carrying while listening to Tim Wise.

quick good search
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching. They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.[1][2]

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/09/the-secret-history-of-guns/308608/

The Secret History of Guns

The Ku Klux Klan, Ronald Reagan, and, for most of its history, the NRA all worked to control guns. The Founding Fathers? They required gun ownership—and regulated it. And no group has more fiercely advocated the right to bear loaded weapons in public than the Black Panthers—the true pioneers of the modern pro-gun movement. In the battle over gun rights in America, both sides have distorted history and the law, and there’s no resolution in sight.

Still need to read to gain a greater understanding, but...yea, ~they~ funny.

Last edited:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-panthers-california-1967_us_568accfce4b014efe0db2f40

Mulford’s legislation, which became known as the “Panthers Bill,” passed with the support of the National Rifle Association, which apparently believed that the whole “good guy with a gun” thing didn’t apply to black people. California Gov. Ronald Reagan (R), who would later campaign for president as a steadfast defender of the Second Amendment, signed the bill into law.

Been meaning to research this more, but I believe many gun laws got created/changed when the Black Panthers started exercising their rights to carry.

EDIT:
So I believe I came across the claim that stricter gun laws were enacted in response to the Black Panthers openly carrying while listening to Tim Wise.

The Ku Klux Klan, Ronald Reagan, and, for most of its history, the NRA all worked to control guns. The Founding Fathers? They required gun ownership—and regulated it. And no group has more fiercely advocated the right to bear loaded weapons in public than the Black Panthers—the true pioneers of the modern pro-gun movement. In the battle over gun rights in America, both sides have distorted history and the law, and there’s no resolution in sight.

lol what on the last bit

The main thing Reagan did was kill the automatic rifle with FOPA. He also did end up supporting the AWB later on to appease the gun control crowd. I mean sure, it was the probably the worst decision in regards to gun control in the past century, but it did make sense as an appeasement tool. But in real life, I can buy or 3D Print a order a DIAS from Brownelles and go on a rampage for $3 + whatever $200 AR I can find on the black market, the ATF won't even go after you if the gun you put it in isn't registered. But to legally own one, time to spend 15 grand on a $0.20 piece of metal from before 1985.

Reagan supported gun control to keep Democrats at bay, but it wasn't his intentions to pull a Feinstein.

Last edited:
Reagan supported gun control to keep Democrats at bay, but it wasn't his intentions to pull a Feinstein.

whats a Feinstein?

and the point of me sharing the articles was to showcase the hypocrisy of NRA

NRA is full of ****. Just my two cents. They are for WHITE gun rights and that's it. I'd like to do some research on when/why they were formed. :nerd:

Why doesn't that one dude that does YouTube video do an experiment with ar ?

whats a Feinstein?

and the point of me sharing the articles was to showcase the hypocrisy of NRA
A world without AR-15s and 2-liter bottle genocide.

The NRA is a joke, just like its Evangelical, stuck in 1968 base that continues to destroy the Republican party.

Last edited:
only thing that would be a game changer is if federal gun permit reciprocity laws that recognizes outta state gun laws in other states were to pass.

EDIT:

lol what on the last bit

The main thing Reagan did was kill the automatic rifle with FOPA. He also did end up supporting the AWB later on to appease the gun control crowd. I mean sure, it was the probably the worst decision in regards to gun control in the past century, but it did make sense as an appeasement tool. But in real life, I can buy or 3D Print a order a DIAS from Brownelles and go on a rampage for $3 + whatever $200 AR I can find on the black market, the ATF won't even go after you if the gun you put it in isn't registered. But to legally own one, time to spend 15 grand on a $0.20 piece of metal from before 1985.

I believe he was discussing Reagan's time as Governor and the Mulford act, not as President. And that was a response to the Black Panthers in California.

And lest be honest here, Reagan was a sws piece of ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom