Let's talk Peruvian chicken for a minute...

I love peruvian chicken. The spot I go to is called The Chicken Place in Alexandria off Seminary Rd for my NOVA heads.

Is that the place off of or near Rt. 1? There was a place I used to pass on the way to Ft. Belvoir for work all the time. I only wanted to go because of that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm about the Peruvian Chicken... :lol:

Yucca fries are delicious too. There was a place in Springfield, VA i used to cop from... :pimp:

I can confirm that it's good. I would like to try another spot besides Pio Pio tho.

Been meaning to try the one Peruvian chicken spot off colesville and university blvd... Pass it every day on the z bus

Crisp and Juicy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This guy knowwwsss 
smokin.gif

Pio Pio green sauce is CRACK!

The one in Jackson Heights was my go to.

Haven't been in years though, I gotta get out there.

Ayeeee Pollo Inka is that fire! Especially the one off the 91.. plaza is always filled with cops though.

Lunch specials are off the hook... comes with this bomb soup for less than 10 hots

I mess with that lomo saltado though.. gotta try the chicken next though.

As a fellow Peruvian, be sure to wash it down with some ice cold Inca Cola.

That is all.

My pops used to know someone who worked at Pio Pio so he'd bring hope chicken and the salchipapa for dinner once a week :lol: for years

Haven't had it in a minute though.

As a fellow Peruvian, be sure to wash it down with some ice cold Inca Cola.

That is all.

:lol: when i used to go to peru as a kid thats all i would drink for 2 months :x :smokin . Keyfood a couple of blocks away sells it and i stock up :lol: . My weakness.

Last edited:
It's cool..

Pollo Inka is good for all my fellow LA NTers.

That being said, I rather have some Cuban or Mexican style dishes.

Nah B...Trust me El Pollo Inka is mad overrated when it comes to Peruvian Chicken. The spot LA NT'ers need to hit is El Pollo Imperial off Atlantic in Long Beach.
Trust me. Wayyyy better. The green sauce here truely is the nector of the gods. Cant express how much better the chicken and green sauce is here.

A good back up spot is Pollo a la Brasa in Gardena, its around the corner from El Pollo Inka.

But like I said, Pollo Imperial is the move you want to make.

There's a Peruvian chicken place in the gables that I'm forgetting the name of but it's so :pimp: The seasoning is crack and it's all moist n delicious. Haven't been for a while but this thread is making me crave some

Us NOVA heads are blessed with great chickonnn

Multiple peruvian chicken joints and BONCHON

Not to mention the usual popeyes and chick fil a

Got love for chicken

If I'm going to a Peruvian joint, please believe I'm getting lomo, or pollo saltado. I leave chicken to Armenian and cuban spots.

My pops used to know someone who worked at Pio Pio so he'd bring hope chicken and the salchipapa for dinner once a week :lol: for years

Haven't had it in a minute though.
:lol: when i used to go to peru as a kid thats all i would drink for 2 months :x :smokin . Keyfood a couple of blocks away sells it and i stock up :lol: . My weakness.

Inca Cola in Peru > *

natural sugar cane, no fructose corn syrup :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom