Let's talk Peruvian chicken for a minute...

ya'll got great Korean BBQ too

In LA we got great Mexican food, Korean BBQ, Japenese, Hawaiian
You can also get good Salvi,Peruvian Halal type food ( Zankou's Chicken) and if you know where to go, good Puerto Rican and Cuban food.
My man up there needs to expand his boarders!

anybody know of any good halal spots in the urea on the MD side, preferably within the beltway?

ive found myself trekking to baltimore to the cart at Baltimore and Liberty streets across from the arena...really good but far

Last edited:

I think the green sauce is tomatillo? I prefer the green one over the other sauce. I don't know what the other sauce is either
laugh.gif
Other sauce is like a mayo based....something.
laugh.gif
Just don't know what.
Aji Verde - Jalapeno & mayo base

Tomatillo sauce is so easy to make. Pork Verde and Peruvian Chicken are two of my favorite dishes to make

ALL we have in LA are Mexicans :smh: . (no offense )

You must not be looking hard enough cuz we got all types of South/Central American restaurants from Peruvian, Salvadorian, Honduran, Colombian, etc.

The Peruvian spot I go to is bomb. They stack the rice on the arroz con pollo.

Us NOVA heads are blessed with great chickonnn

Multiple peruvian chicken joints and BONCHON

Not to mention the usual popeyes and chick fil a

Got love for chicken

Repped for mentioning bon chon. Best chicken ever. I have a good 45 min drive if I want some lol

Us NOVA heads are blessed with great chickonnn

Multiple peruvian chicken joints and BONCHON

Not to mention the usual popeyes and chick fil a

Got love for chicken

Repped for mentioning bon chon. Best chicken ever. I have a good 45 min drive if I want some lol

Just moved like 5 mins from bon chon, gon be good. Honey Pig is the biz as far as Korean BBQ. Korean BBQ has always just been ok to me though, I prefer Japanese. Super chicken in Tyson's is ok for Peruvian, they have the best green sauce though, it's actually spicy and not bland.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the opportunity to try this.

I know I can do a quick Yelp search, but any personal experiences around the Seattle area?

Back
Top Bottom