Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

I still have them all on DVD!!! I need to upgrade to BluRay

IMO the only bad thing about the blu-rays is none of them are the theatrical versions. Every one of them is an unrated cut or director's cut. In most of the movies, the differences are minor but noticeable and tend to not actually add anything to the movies, i.e. some of Dr. Gordon's dialogue removed at the end of Saw, ***SPOILERS*** altered bathroom neck cutting shots and music at the end of Saw II, Saw III ends with a longer and more graphic look at the aftermath of the shotgun collar explosion, the shot of Hoffman getting out of his restraints at the end of Saw IV is missing ***END SPOILERS***, etc., but in the case of Saw VI the director's cut plays out most of the ending sequence of the movie differently AND there is an additional stinger at the end of the credits. I guess it depends on preference, but I prefer the theatrical versions so I kept all my DVDs even after I got the blu-rays. If you look hard enough, Saw V and VI did have blu-rays released of their theatrical versions, but not in America.

Last edited:
Friday the 13th movie has been officially cancelled.

First they were going to do a found footage movie which is a terrible idea.

They decided the movie was going to explore Jason's backstory and focus on his dad :stoneface:

Another terrible idea. I'm glad they decided to just scrap the movie completely.

Still have the game that's coming out sometime this year. :pimp:

They decided the movie was going to explore Jason's backstory and focus on his dad :stoneface:

Another terrible idea. I'm glad they decided to just scrap the movie completely.

Hope they reboot it again somehow,

Hope they reboot it again somehow,

Hopefully the rights revert back to New Line

Friday The 13th is Friday The 13th. Kinda hard to really "mess" it up, just don't make it PG-13. Everybody roots for Jason anyway.

The Conjuring 2 pranks.. :rofl:

animation-3-1.gif

They apparently already shot Saw VIII last fall. It's scheduled to release in America on October 27, 2017.
Oh wow didn't know that, will check it out

Also who's gonna watch that movie the cure? Or whatever it's called......
Seems interesting

damn, I would've been caught doing some weird ish like pushing my noise hairs back in my nose or checking for pimples, then getting the poo scared out of me while doing that :lol: f that I'm fighting the old lady to redeem myself.

Last edited:
-pg-13 has killed the genre and its annoying af
-as long they keep making wrong turns ill keep watching
-I wish they would make a descent 3 already

The new Halloween movie is scheduled to come to theaters on October 19, 2018.

I hope they don't reveal "Him" in the trailer. Keep that stupid "blockbuster" loud orchestra bass sound after every quick cut. Just play the OG soundtrack, please. I expect them to eff it up, anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom