Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

I read that the 916 is a racially diverse city that embraces diversity, I also hear that the females there are nice, so put me on...

I read that the 916 is a racially diverse city that embraces diversity, I also hear that the females there are nice, so put me on...

sac is cool but i dont think theres much to do out there. not firing shots but the bay is where its at

sac is cool but i dont think theres much to do out there. not firing shots but the bay is where its at

After i graduated from college i moved to sac with a few of my friends for the cheap rent.
Let me just say, 5 months into a 10 month lease i found a subleaser and currently just moved back to my parents home in the bay area literally a week ago.

Yes, at the age of 23 id rather live with my parents right now than continue living in sac. No shots being fired, but it wasnt for me.

I mean obviously when you go to school in Santa Barbara, you're used to a certain environment, sun, beaches, nice communities, active environments and all...los angeles close by...but still, i currently feel a lot better in the bay than i did in sac...it just felt so dead, so gloomy, so wrong for me. Its right for a couple of my friends though, so if you wanna give it a shot go head, not sayin its horrible for everyone.

But for me...an aspiring artist/photographer who loves the sun, loves the beach, etc...sac wasn't for me. the job opportunities were worse there than i expected, i came home and ive already found a job in one week here. i plan to save up money for the next 6 or 7 months and hopefully head back south where i belong. 
pimp.gif

After i graduated from college i moved to sac with a few of my friends for the cheap rent.
Let me just say, 5 months into a 10 month lease i found a subleaser and currently just moved back to my parents home in the bay area literally a week ago.

Yes, at the age of 23 id rather live with my parents right now than continue living in sac. No shots being fired, but it wasnt for me.

I mean obviously when you go to school in Santa Barbara, you're used to a certain environment, sun, beaches, nice communities, active environments and all...los angeles close by...but still, i currently feel a lot better in the bay than i did in sac...it just felt so dead, so gloomy, so wrong for me. Its right for a couple of my friends though, so if you wanna give it a shot go head, not sayin its horrible for everyone.

But for me...an aspiring artist/photographer who loves the sun, loves the beach, etc...sac wasn't for me. the job opportunities were worse there than i expected, i came home and ive already found a job in one week here. i plan to save up money for the next 6 or 7 months and hopefully head back south where i belong. 
pimp.gif

Sac is coo
The hood in Sac aint nothin to mess with, its like dealing with Oakland and Vallejo combined
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sac is coo
The hood in Sac aint nothin to mess with, its like dealing with Oakland and Vallejo combined
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Sac is coo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True. 
I've lived in the Sacramento Area since 2006 and I honestly cannot wait to move back home to the Bay Area. 

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Sac is coo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True. 
I've lived in the Sacramento Area since 2006 and I honestly cannot wait to move back home to the Bay Area. 

Real life...

No, San Jose should be our states capital.

Sac sucks ( yes shots)
My boy who goes to school there even hates it...
Just look at the kings, and imagine if they were a city.

Real life...

No, San Jose should be our states capital.

Sac sucks ( yes shots)
My boy who goes to school there even hates it...
Just look at the kings, and imagine if they were a city.

Back
Top Bottom