Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Black is so baddd ugh... But it's so sexy when it's nice and clean for those 3 minutes before it's back to dirty. lol

My joint is a deep navy that depending on lighting turns black, and yea in the spring Pollen is terrible on it. White is dope but I was thinking it faced the same issues as dark cars since you can "see" everything. I would think Scratches on White cars are probably harder to see though.

My joint is a deep navy that depending on lighting turns black, and yea in the spring Pollen is terrible on it. White is dope but I was thinking it faced the same issues as dark cars since you can "see" everything. I would think Scratches on White cars are probably harder to see though.

White is way easier to maintain verse black car.

White and silver is easier by far. My white Camry you can barely see swirls or any paint defect and it goes through automated washes frequently. My black Si though? Man. :lol:

My Honda was black.....

Lucky I had times where it only last a few hours clean.

My first car was black. I told myself I would never get a black cat again but god damn it's so sexy when it's clean.

Just recently copped a white though.
Let's see how this goes...

I wash my car about two times a week and polish, wax and seal it every 4 months. Though lately due to my crazy work schedule and other priorities I've been extremely tired. Been looking into detail services but those prices :smh:

Does anyone know how hard it is to keep-up/maintain those clear protection wraps? I'm definitely getting my next car completely wrapped because I be getting angry and depressed when I see scratches and other imperfections on my car

I wash my car about two times a week and polish, wax and seal it every 4 months. Though lately due to my crazy work schedule and other priorities I've been extremely tired. Been looking into detail services but those prices :smh:

Does anyone know how hard it is to keep-up/maintain those clear protection wraps? I'm definitely getting my next car completely wrapped because I be getting angry and depressed when I see scratches and other imperfections on my car

Def getting my next car wrapped as well. Luckily I have a garage here in Houston.

As an RC F sport owner, the car is NOT a performance coupe. It's more like a 2 door IS that's as heavy as a GS. It's all looks and is terrible on performance. It's so heavy. If it came with more torque to get the big body moving off the line it would be better. Just very slow. I will say though as a cruiser this car is really nice. Great ride quality. Biggest gripes are the dated Navi and screen interface and the seats retaining heat and blowing hot air when you have the cooling fans on if the car is out in the sun for a couple hours. The GS F sport has a very nice in dash setup with an HD screen. The RC has a 640x480 vga 10 year old looking screen. 

Different strokes for different folks but as far as looks, the RC is one mean looking car. I wish Lexus would really spice up their powerplants in these cars. The styling is really nice, just has no soul when driving them.

Personally looking at an M2/M4 or even the new Supra with the BMW Turbo powerplant when my lease is up. 

man i opted out on getting the black interior instead of the red interior. i'm not sure whether i made a mistake lol. how do you guys feel about the red interior for the f sport?

man i opted out on getting the black interior instead of the red interior. i'm not sure whether i made a mistake lol. how do you guys feel about the red interior for the f sport?

You goofed. Red interior is flames.

As an RC F sport owner, the car is NOT a performance coupe. It's more like a 2 door IS that's as heavy as a GS. It's all looks and is terrible on performance. It's so heavy. If it came with more torque to get the big body moving off the line it would be better. Just very slow. I will say though as a cruiser this car is really nice. Great ride quality. Biggest gripes are the dated Navi and screen interface and the seats retaining heat and blowing hot air when you have the cooling fans on if the car is out in the sun for a couple hours. The GS F sport has a very nice in dash setup with an HD screen. The RC has a 640x480 vga 10 year old looking screen. 

Different strokes for different folks but as far as looks, the RC is one mean looking car. I wish Lexus would really spice up their powerplants in these cars. The styling is really nice, just has no soul when driving them.

Personally looking at an M2/M4 or even the new Supra with the BMW Turbo powerplant when my lease is up. 

They tried to make it ride like a Lexus but there were differing reports/reviews on it, some say it is good as a sports car while others say it is a bit more tamed. Once thing that everyone agrees on is that it is very heavy.

I think the RC350 is more like a GT coupe while the RCF is their full on array but it does fall short against it's rivals but most also agree that it is a good first attempt.

I'll agree with you though since you own it :lol:

Last edited:
They tried to make it ride like a Lexus but there were differing reports/reviews on it, some say it is good as a sports car while others say it is a bit more tamed. Once thing that everyone agrees on is that it is very heavy.

I think the RC350 is more like a GT coupe while the RCF is their full on array but it does fall short against it's rivals but most also agree that it is a good first attempt.
RC350 vs Infiniti Q60?

Last edited:
RC350 vs Infiniti Q60?
Not a fair comparison.

The current Q60 is the same G37 introduced in 2008. Next year Infiniti drops their new coupe.

The RC350 should outclass the current Q60 though.

Last edited:
I was wondering if the new Q60 has dropped yet, I am not even sure we've seen the production model yet, iirc the one on the shows was still technically a concept but close enough to what the consumers will get.

Probably the angle but it looks oddly shaped, especially the windows, it looks weird.

Back
Top Bottom