Li-Ning Thread

@Zero23  haha i could sell salt to a slug raid to a bug, told yall to hit the buy it now y'all need to do as you're told @SoleSeeker23  damn mad people carrying grails like nada lol nice pickup @jasroberts21  yeah just email them to confirm they have your size before ordering. they use paypal. 

Last edited:
Dude with the tns2 from eBay still has them, talked to him on Instagram. Deal with his little brother selling them locally fell thru. He wouldn't accept anything less than $300 shipped and claimed they are in worn once condition. Sent me a few other pictures. But I can't spend that much on a used shoe. Or any shoe for that matter

Dude with the tns2 from eBay still has them, talked to him on Instagram. Deal with his little brother selling them locally fell thru. He wouldn't accept anything less than $300 shipped and claimed they are in worn once condition. Sent me a few other pictures. But I can't spend that much on a used shoe. Or any shoe for that matter

Lmao. I'm guna text him and see what's up. Thats ridiculous.

Lmao. I'm guna text him and see what's up. Thats ridiculous.

Somebody in the WoW fam please get these TNS 2's in the proper hands lol!

But I agree with that price being a bit high for a pair that looks like it's definitely been worn MORE than once. Anybody who's been in the game for more than 15 seconds should be able to tell.

Too bad they're not 8, I like them a tiny bit snug.

OAN...did anybody order the Overtown or Flamingo Encore's from WoW this week? Sizes are still full up which is awesome because taking the fam/kids to Universal in Orlando this week, so no spending till after. They should still be around.

Last edited:

But I agree with that price being a bit high for a pair that looks like it's definitely been worn MORE than once. Anybody who's been in the game for more than 15 seconds should be able to tell.

OAN...did anybody order the Overtown or Flamingo Encore's from WoW this week? Sizes are still full up which is awesome because taking the fam/kids to Universal in Orlando this week, so no spending till after. They should still be around.

I grabbed the overtowns. Hopefully they get here quicker than 7-10 days

Yea they seem to be available in every size but 15 and 14. They probably will be around longer seeing how fast the previous generation got bought up.

But why don't they just bring these shoes to the US already!!! I'm tired of dealing with over-seas companies and unreliable people on EBay!!!! 
mad.gif

Once people get past the fact that they don't have a Swoosh or JumpMan on the side they will realize that these shoes are made with incredible materials, are extremely comfortable, and are the most durable shoes I've ever played in. I'm going to play college ball next year and hope to be one of the fist to rock the WOW family on the court 
happy.gif

The problem is That I probably won't be able to because almost every team is sponsored and are only allowed to wear that company's gear. I think if
D-Wade really wants to create some hype and publicity for the WOW brand In the US he needs to get a university to get sponsored by Li-ning.........maybe his alma mater Marquette!?

Sealed the deal on those size 8.5 TNS 2's for $260 shipped. Now I can keep my other pair DS and rock this used pair around. Guna give these some TLC once I get them on Tuesday. 
nthat.gif

Shotout to @miamibro  for the original head's up on them. 

Do you think these are worth buying for 150? Their used but don't seem to be in too bad a condition. What could I do to restore them?

flash3 flash3 Yes. IMO second best LE/SE wow 1 release (after TNS, not counting all stars). I paid 200 for mine lightly used and was happy with price. Keep in mind that with all wow1s the carbon fiber plate is not recessed and sits flush with the shoe so it scratches easily. That is likely the worst damage you will encounter from a lightly used wow 1. @ajanibooth and @jr_Lyon on IG have some great shots of alternate lace combos with these releases check them out!

[/@]

Yea that cf plate is going to get destroyed anyways of you wear them at all. I'll have to get a pic of my tns's but they're scratched to hell and back

@shaw333  very true, which is why i would advocate for applying a sole protector on any non GR wow 1.  if you've never used them when applied correctly with a heat gun they are very worth the hype.  The problem is that direct from manufacturer SPs are prohibitively expensive (30 w/o shipping) for just a strip of 3m.  I'm trying to find the exact model type of 3m they use to buy in bulk and maybe distribute for cheaper.  can anyone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
@shaw333
 very true, which is why i would advocate for applying a sole protector on any non GR wow 1.  if you've never used them when applied correctly with a heat gun they are very worth the hype.  The problem is that direct from manufacturer SPs are prohibitively expensive (30 w/o shipping) for just a strip of 3m.  I'm trying to find the exact model type of 3m they use to buy in bulk and maybe distribute for cheaper.  can anyone point me in the right direction?

Take a look at Sole Savers...SP's are so slick no traction at all. I don't use any sole protection cuz well...they're meant to be worn and sole damage gonna happen.

But I applied some SP's for custom clients and I just didn't like the overall finished product. I see Sole Saver has a US patent and traction.

Take a look at Sole Savers...SP's are so slick no traction at all. I don't use any sole protection cuz well...they're meant to be worn and sole damage gonna happen.

But I applied some SP's for custom clients and I just didn't like the overall finished product. I see Sole Saver has a US patent and traction.

Last edited:

@shaw333  very true, which is why i would advocate for applying a sole protector on any non GR wow 1.  if you've never used them when applied correctly with a heat gun they are very worth the hype.  The problem is that direct from manufacturer SPs are prohibitively expensive (30 w/o shipping) for just a strip of 3m.  I'm trying to find the exact model type of 3m they use to buy in bulk and maybe distribute for cheaper.  can anyone point me in the right direction?
I buy this.

I grabbed the overtowns. Hopefully they get here quicker than 7-10 days

I ordered the Flamingos and should have them Tuesday.

The problem is That I probably won't be able to because almost every team is sponsored and are only allowed to wear that company's gear. I think if
D-Wade really wants to create some hype and publicity for the WOW brand In the US he needs to get a university to get sponsored by Li-ning.........maybe his alma mater Marquette!?

Would be cool for Li-Ning to sponsor a college team. Doubt it would be Marquette since they're sponsored by Jordan Brand.

shaw, you might wanna update that signature. pretty sure you sold those shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom