Li-Ning Thread

I just noticed turnons directional key pad all flossed out representing the U AND what might be his actual face on the screen to his right (never before seen VRY RVRE)

I just noticed turnons directional key pad all flossed out representing the U AND what might be his actual face on the screen to his right (never before seen VRY RVRE)
Nope. That face belongs to a professional League of Legends player 
laugh.gif

Nope. lol. It's one of them though.
Probably up there but not sure if I would say they are the single loudest.
lol what else is up there? This ebay seller has most sizes of the red leopards for only 140 shipped. no box tho.

Ive tried the wow 2s the other day and they are real snug. Do they break in easily? The last shoes that felt this snug for me was the first lebron 11s and the bred 11s

lol what else is up there? This ebay seller has most sizes of the red leopards for only 140 shipped. no box tho.

Ive tried the wow 2s the other day and they are real snug. Do they break in easily? The last shoes that felt this snug for me was the first lebron 11s and the bred 11s

lol. Check out my IG @LordTrujillo

$140 shipped is a great price IMO even without box.

I find them to be TTS for me at least.

Do you think these are worth buying for 150? Their used but don't seem to be in too bad a condition. What could I do to restore them?
@Flash3 Yes. IMO second best LE/SE wow 1 release (after TNS, not counting all stars). I paid 200 for mine lightly used and was happy with price. Keep in mind that with all wow1s the carbon fiber plate is not recessed and sits flush with the shoe so it scratches easily. That is likely the worst damage you will encounter from a lightly used wow 1. @ajanibooth and @jr_Lyon on IG have some great shots of alternate lace combos with these releases check them out!

[/@]
I am waiting on mine to get shipped off right now. Ordered mine and got the last 10 they had. Paid $188 once the money converted.

vince23heat vince23heat For me wow 2 fits TTS with break in when upper is leather. Synthetic I go a half size up. When in doubt go a half size up. Also depends if you have wide or narrow foot: IMO all wow releases trend narrow save the encore 2.5s

Yeah I woulda copped those snow leopards if they were my size. Been looking for a pair for a while.

Back
Top Bottom