Li-Ning Thread

No.. JM is a cleaner. You can't restore lost color. You can prevent out from happening by cleaning your soles after each wear

Maybe I expect too much but I feel like with each release the quality has gone down. These midsoles are barely Jb quality. I hope these designs slow down and they get back to the quality of the 1 that I feel in love with.

Last edited:

I'd rather import and pay more then Li ning mass produce more for the us market and sacrifice quality. I just can't get over the difference between the 1s, 2, and these 2.5s. I hope the 3s go back to supreme quality of the 1st models and I was wanting the 2.5 for months. Maybe I just built up too much hype for myself.

Seems that the 2.5s with the 2 midsole ^^^ (see turnon sample) are the right execution for the shoe but some of it be personal preference. I like maybe 13 JB models of the 29

It's not that I don't like the 2.5. I like the design much better than the 2. I'm just worried they're pushing too hard too fast and sacrificing some of what made them better the Jb and the swoosh.

Luckily I am not a fan of any of the 2.5. The only ones that are half decent to me are the purple ones and the gold ones.

Nothing against anyone else, but I hope they fix them for you all. Lets hope Li-Ning is not become JB.

I'd rather import and pay more then Li ning mass produce more for the us market and sacrifice quality. I just can't get over the difference between the 1s, 2, and these 2.5s. I hope the 3s go back to supreme quality of the 1st models and I was wanting the 2.5 for months. Maybe I just built up too much hype for myself.
I don't love the New Encores and I haven't bought a pair yet. They do look a little cheap compared to the earlier models. I mean the purple and gold color waves are cool but the actual design of the Encore 2.5 is no where near the 1.5 in my opinion. When can we find out what the 3's look like, I assume because its Wades number that they will go all out on them……or at least hoping. 
ohwell.gif

I don't love the New Encores and I haven't bought a pair yet. They do look a little cheap compared to the earlier models. I mean the purple and gold color waves are cool but the actual design of the Encore 2.5 is no where near the 1.5 in my opinion. When can we find out what the 3's look like, I assume because its Wades number that they will go all out on them……or at least hoping. 
ohwell.gif

100% agree with this entire statement....even the hope for some FIRE 3s when they release. 1.5s definitely look to be more defined and well made. I have Wow 1 (305 and Vet Day) and they are made like tanks. EXCELLENT quality. And I hope to soon have the white/red Wow 1 lows.

Anyone here on the forum have access to hoopsstation since they dont ship to US. They have the white/red lows going for like $80

Even though the overtowns let me down Im still hoping for a WOW site release on the gold rushs soon

Back
Top Bottom