Li-Ning Thread

They said mine didn't ship yet either and was supposed to change my size. I'm going to end up with a damn 10. Trying to return things to them was such a pain too. I asked everyday for a label they said they were sending me to return those overtowns. Finally I just paid the 11 for my own label and sent it back
Same here. I called to switch to 9.5. I too am going to end up with a 10. I can manage it though. My Fountains are 10 which I debated about sending back for 9.5 but we will see.

How the hell do you use this fed ex app. I registered with everything and the delivery notification crap, and im not seeing anything

How the hell do you use this fed ex app. I registered with everything and the delivery notification crap, and im not seeing anything
I dont use the app actually. But I use the actual site. If you go onto fedex and sign in, you will see all your shipments in the delivery manager. I will be leaving the office here soon. So I will load the app and see. 

I dont use the app actually. But I use the actual site. If you go onto fedex and sign in, you will see all your shipments in the delivery manager. I will be leaving the office here soon. So I will load the app and see.
It says I have no packages outstanding on the site too, So maybe it hasnt shipped yet and I may get that 9.5.

Just delivered from Fedex. Was a nice surprise. I thought I would get them in by the end of next week! These two are the ones I've been waiting for and I saved $200 for holding out. Biggest thing I learned with WoWs is to have patience. Unless they're Sample only. Red Lavas are so smooth. And the Gold Rushes are... well Gold Rushes. The 2.5 has become my favorite Wade shoe of the line.

I'm in Orlando, FL btw, so it probably only took 1 day from Jacksonville for these to get to me. 

Hoping the Iceman Lows release next!!!

Just delivered from Fedex. Was a nice surprise. I thought I would get them in by the end of next week! These two are the ones I've been waiting for and I saved $200 for holding out. Biggest thing I learned with WoWs is to have patience. Unless they're Sample only. Red Lavas are so smooth. And the Gold Rushes are... well Gold Rushes. The 2.5 has become my favorite Wade shoe of the line.

I'm in Orlando, FL btw, so it probably only took 1 day from Jacksonville for these to get to me. 

Hoping the Iceman Lows release next!!!

Nice declivery man! Man I cannot wait! Them gold rushes! I didn't even realize they had gold speckles on the sole. Haha. Is the box any different from the lavas?

And yes 2.5 encores are maybe my favorite. I love them all but this silhouette just appeals to me more. But again,they've all been dope.

shaw333 shaw333
Now that I have read a few of the posts here, hit the FedEx website and also register for the Delivery Manager. Then it should update for you. ANYTHING shipped to me from retailers or when I ship customs back ALWAYS pops up in my app.

zero23 zero23 You ordered those this week right? Didn't it say they'll be shipped 22nd/23rd?

How come we have to wait? Locals get first priority or what? And when they say manufacturer, that's Li-Ning and they ship to Fanatics warehouse(FL). I'm kinda confused how they do this.

Gold Rush are nice but I wish it has a black toe box instead.

Last edited:
@Zero23 You ordered those this week right? Didn't it say they'll be shipped 22nd/23rd?

How come we have to wait? Locals get first priority or what? And when they say manufacturer, that's Li-Ning and they ship to Fanatics warehouse(FL). I'm kinda confused how they do this.

Gold Rush are nice but I wish it has a black toe box instead.
Yeah, I ordered on Tuesday around 12:20pm. It said manufacturer direct shipping on the 22nd. I don't know why mine shipped first though. Maybe in order of how the orders get placed? 

Li-Nings are distributed by Fanatics, based out of Florida. They're sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped out instead of being shipped from China. 

Nice declivery man! Man I cannot wait! Them gold rushes! I didn't even realize they had gold speckles on the sole. Haha. Is the box any different from the lavas?

And yes 2.5 encores are maybe my favorite. I love them all but this silhouette just appeals to me more. But again,they've all been dope.
Nice pickups! Cant wait to get mine next week. Living in the West takes awhile

Nice pickups! Cant wait to get mine next week. Living in the West takes awhile

Yeah bieng out in the west I guess has its drawbacks. Haha. But yeah I'm stoked for these to come in. Aside from the dangers and TNS 2 these are my favorite. Unfortunately I don't think those are releasing nor can I afford to spend the sample prices. lol.

ah yeah wouldn't make sense to ship from China to FL whenever there's are orders. Wonder why they have a date to ship orders when they have them in stock already. First time seeing this done that's not a pre-order/back-order.

Sweet p/u. Lavas and the GR are on the loud side so I don't think I'll wear them much but they are sick, I want to look at them all day lol.

Are Storm Shadows 2.5 coming out?

Last edited:
I do feel that for the $250 price tag even though most paid less, it should of came with a second pair of laces. I don't know what would look good other than those already in the shoe...BUT a second pair would of been nice.

I do feel that for the $250 price tag even though most paid less, it should of came with a second pair of laces. I don't know what would look good other than those already in the shoe...BUT a second pair would of been nice.

Yeah I mean I pad less than $250 but with that asking price it really woulda been nice to have a 2nd lace. I mean it helps to justify the price increase.case and point, the forging iron LeBron XI just had a new design but just came in a regular box(unless you was in Miami) and no extras. For me the price increase was just unjustified outside the limited factor maybe,IDK. Maybe I'm bieng picky. lol. Again IDK what laces other the than black would work,but would been a nice touch. But I'm happy to have them just cuz I never thought it was gonna happen

Last edited:
Not sure if really happy with the quality of my goldrush. 

To me the 2.5s are no where near the quality of the 2s. I am sorry for stepping on toes but as I sit here with the 2.5 GOLDRUSH ($250) shoe, I will say it is NOT at the level of ANY of my 2s. Its soft leather because its thinner leather. The gold is shinny but I don't know how they are going to stand up to accidental scuffs.

And I can already see where they are going to crease in addition to my midsole already having creasing like someone was jumping up and down in them.

Pretty sure this may be the first Wade that hits the return and its sad. Not sure if these really live up to the price tag. 

Scuffed on the front....

Last edited:
Not sure if really happy with the quality of my goldrush. 

To me the 2.5s are no where near the quality of the 2s. I am sorry for stepping on toes but as I sit here with the 2.5 GOLDRUSH ($250) shoe, I will say it is NOT at the level of ANY of my 2s. Its soft leather because its thinner leather. The gold is shinny but I don't know how they are going to stand up to accidental scuffs.

And I can already see where they are going to crease in addition to my midsole already having creasing like someone was jumping up and down in them.

Pretty sure this may be the first Wade that hits the return and its sad. Not sure if these really live up to the price tag. 

Scuffed on the front....

Man, sucks to hear that. Sorry to hear about the scuff.I'm hopefull for my pair. Only issue I've had with my WOW we're the caution 2s the dazzle camo MIDSOLE was painted very sloppily. But it was minor. Guess I just got used to perfection from wades. Haha. I know those gold rushes will crease but just hoping they come out prestine and any other damages I do I can live with. Haha.

Last edited:
Man, sucks to hear that. Sorry to hear about the scuff.I'm hopefull for my pair. Only issue I've had with my WOW we're the caution 2s the dazzle camo MIDSOLE was painted very sloppily. But it was minor. Guess I just got used to perfection from wades. Haha. I know those gold rushes will crease but just hoping they come out prestine and any other damages I do I can live with. Haha.
Yea man....I am really debating on sending back for refund or replacement. And I am surprised to say these fit a little more snug that my Fountain bleau so I am actually happy I went with the 10 instead of 9.5.

On foot aint bad though...sorry bout the darkness...it was a quick point and shoot.

Yea man....I am really debating on sending back for refund or replacement. And I am surprised to say these fit a little more snug that my Fountain bleau so I am actually happy I went with the 10 instead of 9.5.

On foot aint bad though...sorry bout the darkness...it was a quick point and shoot.

$250 question...is it worth it for my feet to look that good? haha. I actually debated on copping as I don't wear gold. I didn't mind flashy,I mean I got the kings crown/WTL/ tmac 3 all star,but I just never had a gold shoe. I thought it was more for display,I'm glad I copped. these will be rocked.Yeah exchange would be best try first. They got good customer service. May charge you for shipping. I mean you'll have to wait,but you got them before most of us,so you may get your 2nd pair in time with all of us. lol

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you got the scuff on your pair. That's why I rather it be a black toe. They look dope nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom