Li-Ning Thread

Got them in cart with the 15% off but damn...hesitating on pulling the trigger for $157 shipped
No hesistation at all from me. I am shipping back the GR so they are easily paid for. And they are definitely limited. It was only 26 pair of 10s, 19 of 9.5 when I checked

No hesistation at all from me. I am shipping back the GR so they are easily paid for. And they are definitely limited. It was only 26 pair of 10s, 19 of 9.5 when I checked
How do you check how many pairs are left?

Was going to buy two pairs since the 2nd pair ships free but got the Storm Shadows for now. Was gonna get either Announcement or Lavas but there are plenty of pairs left so I'll wait. Need Iceman lows next.

Good thing I saved a pair of SS in my cart because they took out the link for some reason.

Most sizes of Diablos sold out i believe.

Last edited:
So UPDATE on my GoldRush return situation:

FINALLY and I do mean FINALLY got around to someone who could actually help me. She sounded sexy actually....but I spoke with her which she then put me on the phone what her supervisor who also...sounded pretty sexy actually.

Supervisor...processed immediate refund on the spot and sent me the shipping label as well in email. Additionally, she knocked off another 10 from my Diablos AND refunded me shipping...bringing my grand total on the Diablos to $138.

I'm happy it all worked out....really should not have taken this much but, I came out on top.

Uh.. No they're not. They have 10 pairs of my size 9 alone
They were.....I went through and checked but as we know...they always re-calculate through the day and add them back. Like 9.5 went quick but they are back up as well. I think last time I looked there were like 6 pairs.

No matter...what, people should move on them if they are looking for them.

For people who missed out on their size today, I emailed sunlightstation.com and they said they are getting them the end of this month.

So I'm guessing any day now.

Back
Top Bottom