Li-Ning Thread

So UPDATE on my GoldRush return situation:

FINALLY and I do mean FINALLY got around to someone who could actually help me. She sounded sexy actually....but I spoke with her which she then put me on the phone what her supervisor who also...sounded pretty sexy actually.

Supervisor...processed immediate refund on the spot and sent me the shipping label as well in email. Additionally, she knocked off another 10 from my Diablos AND refunded me shipping...bringing my grand total on the Diablos to $138.

I'm happy it all worked out....really should not have taken this much but, I came out on top.

Wait... So you have the refund already before shipping the shoes back?

Wait... So you have the refund already before shipping the shoes back?
Basically....they refunded me but put a hold on it on Paypal. So I see it but still cant get it until they get them. Basically, they eliminated the long wait for it to be processed when they get them. Once shoes are delivered, my money is released.

Not just you, I agree. But like the ice man the best of all the recent/upcoming
I just ordered my Iceman's and I too love them. I wear A LOT of gray clothes so they will be worn a good bit. Have the Icemen been confirmed for the US yet? Saw the deal and jumped on it. 

^^^ Did you stay with the same size for the lows?
Yep. I usually always stay at the same size. At a minimum, I know they will fit. I figure the low 2s will fit like the mids 2s which are perfect for me. A little snug then break loose after a couple of wears.

Maybe it's just me but I like the storm shawdows over the diablos. Those things are fireeee
Def not just you. I'm debating on grabbing a second pair now that they are available at a very reasonable price. My favorite colorblocking on a shoe. White upper/black colorblocking and gold accents. Absolute fire.

Yeah don't know why they removed the link to the storm shadow when they put the Diablos up. Luckily I had a pair in cart and was able to order yesterday. Might have to call them up to order if the link is not back up.

I'm waiting for the Iceman Lows to go up on the site before I order a second pair of Storm Shadows. The Encore 2.5 is my favorite in terms of comfort for the Wade line.

I'm waiting for the Iceman Lows to go up on the site before I order a second pair of Storm Shadows. The Encore 2.5 is my favorite in terms of comfort for the Wade line.
Any idea when the Iceman's are releasing? 

Iceman low gonna retail for $135 or gonna see a little price bump?
I went ahead and ordered mine through Peaksneakers since they have the deal going on right now for $120. $30 shipping though so grand total of $150.

Be quick and go grab them as its some Chinese Holiday special that ends soon

I went ahead and ordered mine through Peaksneakers since they have the deal going on right now for $120. $30 shipping though so grand total of $150.

Have you ordered from Peaksneakers before? How are they if you did?

I saw that last night. After buying the Storm Shadows yesterday I'll wait until WOW gets them, if they aren't, oh well. Good deal though.

Last edited:
"Dexter" 3 on Peak Sneakers
http://peaksneakers.com/way-of-wade-3-2014-way-of-wade-dexter-basketball-sneakers-p-814.html

WOW%203%20DEXTER.jpg

WOW%203%20DEXTER-1.jpg

WOW%203%20DEXTER-2.jpg

Last edited:

Have you ordered from Peaksneakers before? How are they if you did?
I haven't personally but I have had folks who have with no issues. I know they have been known once or twice to show a shoe and size and not really have it but most of the time they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom