Li-Ning Thread

Oh are they made of lesser quality material??? because I kinda like the 808 team shoe better than the new WOW 3s.
yeah, but most team shoes are made to hoop outdoors. i like them too might get a pair when release. 

Really nike? 
sick.gif

That's cool. I'll just warn you now the return process is long. Kinda annoying. But yeah these are so nice. Easily top 5 aesthetically for me, shame they couldn't get it right like the 1.5. I wanted so badly to just take the flaws for what it is,just couldn't do it. Give us an update if you can.
I posted many pages ago...my Goldrushes from WoW were fine. No issues for me at all.
My Goldrush just came in today and they are in great condition! Very minor flaws nothing to complain about and especially for $145!

No pre-creasing, no scuffs, just an amazing colorway of a great looking shoe. Happy customer here! 
pimp.gif

My Goldrush just came in today and they are in great condition! Very minor flaws nothing to complain about and especially for $145!
No pre-creasing, no scuffs, just an amazing colorway of a great looking shoe. Happy customer here! :pimp:

That's good to hear man. Congratulations. Guess I'll just pick it up sometime along the way. Unless they bring that $145 back.

Still wear my diablos on the weekly. 

Hoping there's a TNS WoW 3 so I can get my 3M on.

I've never been a fan of code reds. The yellow on the red matches but just not to my liking. I like how the line has built a foundation of color themes that drop every year. Then they add to it

I'm good on the Ronald McDonald's. Overtowns are the cleanest yet. Don't think I can wait for a sale on those. Also need the laces for a lace swap. Dopelaces sold out of the black/3m ones.

I'm good on the Ronald McDonald's. Overtowns are the cleanest yet. Don't think I can wait for a sale on those. Also need the laces for a lace swap. Dopelaces sold out of the black/3m ones.
i got my eyes on the overtowns, dexters, and sherberts

WoW 3.0 is live on Sunlight Station.

You can add 'TURNONATL' or 'DC KUSTOMS' to the Order Instruction/Comments box, and they'll throw in some additional free stuff (one of three t-shirts or a wade basketball keychain). I think we're the only two that have these codes on here. Feel free to use whoever's.

Last edited:
 When are the Overtowns releasing?
Yea I was hoping to see more options for the shoe. I'm not a big fan of the announcements for the WOW 3's………wondering if I should just hold out and see if they do a stealth drop for the Christmas versions on Christmas eve 
grin.gif

How long does shipping from Sunlightstation take? About to order but was just curious

Should be about 4 days. They are very fast!

turnon turnon

Thanks for the plug brotha! But yeah feel free to use either or both. Honestly they probably wouldn't think twice since they know we both support them pretty heavily.

Back
Top Bottom