Li-Ning Thread

Should be about 4 days. They are very fast!

@Turnon

Thanks for the plug brotha! But yeah feel free to use either or both. Honestly they probably wouldn't think twice since they know we both support them pretty heavily.
Thanks guys, put both of your names, I'm not sure if you receive any kickback but I get hooked up and y'all contribute to the thread like crazy so hopefully it helps haha

Thanks guys, put both of your names, I'm not sure if you receive any kickback but I get hooked up and y'all contribute to the thread like crazy so hopefully it helps haha

Much appreciated my dude thank you! Definitely post them once they arrive. Overtown 3's are in my sights.

I'm debating on whether to buy from the WOW site or Sunlight. I want sunlight but isn't their shipping like 30$ ?

Update from past!

So to recap - no luck on any form of sponsorship or any freebie type stuff for my high school team here in canada. 

Ended up getting a bulk order with sunlight - came in 3 days to Canada free shipping and for 130 canadian per pair of red lava 2.5 customs included! They also tossed in the usual goodies/socks as well as a li ning sweater and a polo for the coaches!

Stellar stuff here. Will post team pics tomorrow at practice! 

Update from past!

So to recap - no luck on any form of sponsorship or any freebie type stuff for my high school team here in canada. 

Ended up getting a bulk order with sunlight - came in 3 days to Canada free shipping and for 130 canadian per pair of red lava 2.5 customs included! They also tossed in the usual goodies/socks as well as a li ning sweater and a polo for the coaches!

Very good stuff bro! Sunlight really is a tremendous company!

@Dc30
 all the good stuff you say about Sunlight they should really send you free stuff for the positive endorsement lol

Lol tell them that!!! They did me a small favor not too long ago. Nothing major but I appreciated the effort when I copped the Vet days. Just being honest though. They really go above and beyond what we've all come to expect, especially from a small overseas retailer.

I have purchased from Packer (online and in store) Sneaker Politics, and Extra Butter. Packer and Politicd have pretty crummy customer service while EB and a guy named TK did pretty great for me.

Lol tell them that!!! They did me a small favor not too long ago. Nothing major but I appreciated the effort when I copped the Vet days. Just being honest though. They really go above and beyond what we've all come to expect, especially from a small overseas retailer.

I have purchased from Packer (online and in store) Sneaker Politics, and Extra Butter. Packer and Politicd have pretty crummy customer service while EB and a guy named TK did pretty great for me.
Don't forget Concepts. Concepts CS is literally hitler.

I ordered my Rose 997 a month and a half ago, I received them two and a half weeks after I ordered and they came with ZERO pairs of laces. I've yet to hear from their CS about shipping me laces still, so I've had a laceless pair of sneakers for about two weeks now.

Last edited:

I ordered my Rose 997 a month and a half ago, I received them two and a half weeks after I ordered and they came with ZERO pairs of laces. I've yet to hear from their CS about shipping me laces still, so I've had a laceless pair of sneakers for about two weeks now.
Call your credit card company. Ask for a chargeback.

I've never ordered from Concepts, but that less than ringing endorsement will keep me from ordering from them :smh:

I just don't understand why treating your customers well...the people who keep you in business...is such a chore for so many. I've come to expect less than stellar service from any CS at this point, but when you actually DO get GOOD service it's hard not to give them all the credit they deserve.

Update from past!

cant wait to see this picture!!

Much appreciated my dude thank you! Definitely post them once they arrive. Overtown 3's are in my sights.
Definitely will, waiting on my pair to get in on Thursday. I'm pretty sure that's faster than I would have gotten them if I ordered through shop.wayofwade.com. This is my first order from Sunlight so I'm pretty excited to get my package.

EDIT: Pause.

Last edited:
Way of Wade 2.0 'YOTH' available on wayofwade dont sleep

For me,one of the best crafted and well put together shoe ever. The colors are on point,the design and materials used are crazy. !an for $150?! That's crazy. Should a been like that from the beggining.

For me,one of the best crafted and well put together shoe ever. The colors are on point,the design and materials used are crazy. !an for $150?! That's crazy. Should a been like that from the beggining.
man, i am thinking about waiting until they let coupons back to cop the YOTH......anyone know when that will happen?

Hoping for pics today! -- DHL shipped it to the top of our province, rather than the southern location by my city… Hoping they pop up today! 

Back
Top Bottom