Li-Ning Thread

Finally got my 1st pair of WOW. Quality on the gold is meh, suede is plush. Can't complain for $127 shipped from Australia. Wish I didn't hesitate on grabbing the XMAS 2.0's...

Last edited:
Finally got my 1st pair of WOW. Quality on the gold is meh, suede is plush. Can't complain for $127 shipped from Australia. Wish I didn't hesitate on grabbing the XMAS 2.0's...
Well they slacked TERRIBLY with these. A lot of folk sent them back(including myself). Don't take this pair to be a comparison pair to any other wade. 

Last edited:
Well they slacked TERRIBLY with these. A lot of folk sent them back(including myself). Don't take this pair to be a comparison pair to any other wade. 

Might end up returning them myself. Really like the Colorway but the quality is BLAH. The gold is coming off and the midsole has what looks to be rust stains. Sorta disappointed, weighing price verse quality right now.

Welp 2014 is done and I ended with obtaining 2 pair of wades I been wanting for a LONG time

Wade 1 overtown (copped from SoleSupramecy)

Wade 1 TNS (ebay)

In my opinion, these are both classics. PERIOD. Funny enough the Wade 1 Overtown or D500 has been one of the hardest for me to get my hands on.

Sup,fellas. I have a question to ask about the shop.wayofwade website. I ordered from them 2 times. The first time I return the order I got my refund only the value of the shoe not the tax but I thought it was like 15$ so I let go of it. Now I just returned the second order and I just got refund without tax back again so now I lost like 30$! For free. So I wanna know is this normal or they just trick me? Can someone help me out. And I think I not gonna do business with them again. Thanks.

Sup,fellas. I have a question to ask about the shop.wayofwade website. I ordered from them 2 times. The first time I return the order I got my refund only the value of the shoe not the tax but I thought it was like 15$ so I let go of it. Now I just returned the second order and I just got refund without tax back again so now I lost like 30$! For free. So I wanna know is this normal or they just trick me? Can someone help me out. And I think I not gonna do business with them again. Thanks.

Nah bro, you NEED to call customer service and get the fixed ASAP. With ANY return you get tax back on top of retail. That makes no sense. I've never seen anyone here with that issue, but don't let it go. At all.

Nah bro, you NEED to call customer service and get the fixed ASAP. With ANY return you get tax back on top of retail. That makes no sense. I've never seen anyone here with that issue, but don't let it go. At all.
Thanks for quick answer bro. Will call them.

Last edited:

Yup. They pulled that ish with me. I hit them back and told them they need to refund the tax and they did. Call/email them ASAP.

The whole Fanatics Retail Group is horrible in terms of customer service.

I had to file a charge back for them to give me my refund two weeks after it arrived at their warehouse.

Just curious, but am I the only idiot who keeps refreshing and checking shop.wayofwade.com like every hour to see if ANY of the new shoes or the Christmas shoe has dropped???? Come on now!! :rolleyes:p

Just curious, but am I the only idiot who keeps refreshing and checking shop.wayofwade.com like every hour to see if ANY of the new shoes or the Christmas shoe has dropped???? Come on now!! :rolleyes:p

I've been checking once in a while.

My girl said they still haven't even received them yet.

Back
Top Bottom