Li-Ning Thread

Those 305 look nice but would be crazy if they had the black and red splatter like the matching socks.

Mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow (atl, ga)... Not entirely sure what black magic SS/DHL uses...

Holy sh*t really?? What time did you order? Mine have already shipped as well. Plus I used your name on my order. Asked for a nice li Ning shirt like I got last order. Said no problem lol.

Holy sh*t really?? What time did you order? Mine have already shipped as well. Plus I used your name on my order. Asked for a nice li Ning shirt like I got last order. Said no problem lol.

Haha thanks, I alternate between you and teamdwade Lmao. And I ordered within like 2m of that email going out.

^^^ Its crazy how fast Sunlight ships and delivers their shoes. I have received my past few purchases faster than some retailers in the US, plus the shipping price is a steal. Decided to pass on the 305, holding out for the Jungle Camo and hopefully the Birthday pair.

Yea I also decided to pass...I just hope I dont hate myself for it later. I am waiting on dexters and birthdays. Turnon...I am relying on your information...pleaseeee let their be a dexter. LOL

So I'm going to the Spurs-Heat game in San Antonio on 2/6, just need help with which WOW I should rock. I'm planning on wearing my Away Wade jersey, so I figure I should go with an Announcement cw, but 1 lows, 2s , 2.5 encores, or 3s?

^^^ Yea I know I have the same problem. 12 seems to be the worst size when collecting. Its a large enough size that they don't make as many as the smaller sizes, but it's common enough (especially among basketball players) that shoe it that size get snatched up right away!!!

^^^ Yea I know I have the same problem. 12 seems to be the worst size when collecting. Its a large enough size that they don't make as many as the smaller sizes, but it's common enough (especially among basketball players) that shoe it that size get snatched up right away!!!

I remember when it wasn't hard to get 12's at all, and now it's the 1st/only size to sell out. Stupid adult responsibilities like bills LOL. Guess I have to wait on the official WOW shop release now.

Peace,
J

I remember when it wasn't hard to get 12's at all, and now it's the 1st/only size to sell out. Stupid adult responsibilities like bills LOL. Guess I have to wait on the official WOW shop release now.

Peace,

J

Nah is not the only. Seems like 10 and 10.5 have also been selling out extremely quick.

I hate wearing 12. Just need to buy shoes when they first drop if you really want them...otherwise you lose out...

I really dislike these Rock'Em socks SS includes. I think they're poor quality and the sizing is poor as well. Just give me 2 pairs of Li-Ning sock or a pair of Stance socks instead.

turnon turnon Great pic! I think it's the first on foot pics I've seen of the Daz.

Also where are you seeing your scheduled delivery date for your 305? None of the tracking links from SS or DHL are showing for me, but they usually do. Under the little blue "in transit" box on the aftership link but there's nothing this time :smh:

turnon turnon Great pic! I think it's the first on foot pics I've seen of the Daz.

Also where are you seeing your scheduled delivery date for your 305? None of the tracking links from SS or DHL are showing for me, but they usually do. Under the little blue "in transit" box on the aftership link but there's nothing this time :smh:

Thanks, and my tracking isn't updating either, I got a text from DHL yesterday morning... So not sure if my scheduled delivery is correct now, lol.

How is the leather quality of the WOW 2 Veterans Day? I have heard mixed reviews recently, some stating the leather is real nice and soft and some have said that its synthetic and more stiff.

Back
Top Bottom