Li-Ning Thread

My WOW pick ups for 2014, looking to add the Dexters as my first pair of 3s when they drop! (please excuse the bad cell phone pictures)

My WOW pick ups for 2014, looking to add the Dexters as my first pair of 3s when they drop! (please excuse the bad cell phone pictures)
my 2014 Wade cops....Plus the 3.0 Daz Fuego which is not pictured.

@bds120  maybe when I get out of school i'll have the $ to keep up lol 
Bro its all about priorities and stuff man. Get out of school, get a good job, put money into savings and 401K first, PAY off DEBTS...THEN you can use side money for your hobbies. 

No one can say nothing to you then... I been there and done that man. Didnt get back into the shoe game hard until after I finished my masters.

XMAS 3.0 live on shop.wayofwade.com

Its the end of January and they put the Christmas up for $250?!

Is that purple and neon green? Filter ruined the picture but if so I'd rock those

Looks like black/Grey/silver fractal with some kind of bright green to me. But yes, those look great!

Peace,
J

The WoW website just took about all there non 3's from the website. Saying discontinued. Furious, rn, was gonna hold out until they dropped a bit to get the stormshadow low and others 
mad.gif

Yea im pretty sure fanatics codes work on the mobile site. "50ship" gets free shipping. Thats the only one i know of right now. If anyone has another code let me know. Id really like the grab these Christmas WOW3s

Back
Top Bottom