Li-Ning Thread

I got real lucky and got my size 10 from guy on FB who did a buy 2 for $300 deal. Me and a friend got the screws and iceman lows sample. Given the Iceman were on WoW for $115 shipped. I let me friend get the sample for that price so I basically bought my screws for $185 shipped
I waited too long for the iceman lows and now they are all but gone :frown: I wonder what fanatics did with the leftover stock of all their WOW 2s

I'd take another iceman if I could grab for the low, only pair I've ever considered doubling up on

I waited too long for the iceman lows and now they are all but gone :frown: I wonder what fanatics did with the leftover stock of all their WOW 2s
I like the Iceman, been keeping an eye on eBay for them.

Quote:

YOTS on deck....boy are they beautiful!!!
Again, like, but still kinda on the fence on them. Kinda wish the YOTS theme was less abstract, more in line with the YOTH.

I have a few in the mail right now, so I need to chill anyway.

Edit:

Gonna be getting some cash in from some returns and selling a pair on eBay. So now, trying to decide on the next pair. If I can't get the Daz Fuego in my size I am gonna go for one of the following:

1. Black All Star 2.0's - black, can't go wrong

2. 3.0 305 Drips - saw a Turnon picture that sold me on picking these up

3. Blackgold lows - black, see above

4. Veterans Day 2.0's - good wearable CW

So far, with what's released I like the 2.0 CW's and silo more, minus the Fuego and YOTS, which I am trying to find. Any opinions on those 4 options?

Last edited:
I like the Iceman, been keeping an eye on eBay for them.

Quote:
Again, like, but still kinda on the fence on them. Kinda wish the YOTS theme was less abstract, more in line with the YOTH.

I have a few in the mail right now, so I need to chill anyway.

Edit:
Gonna be getting some cash in from some returns and selling a pair on eBay. So now, trying to decide on the next pair. If I can't get the Daz Fuego in my size I am gonna go for one of the following:

1. Black All Star 2.0's - black, can't go wrong
2. 3.0 305 Drips - saw a Turnon picture that sold me on picking these up
3. Blackgold lows - black, see above
4. Veterans Day 2.0's - good wearable CW

So far, with what's released I like the 2.0 CW's and silo more, minus the Fuego and YOTS, which I am trying to find. Any opinions on those 4 options?

shop.wayofwade.com just dropped the Daz Fuego 3.0s.

Will delete if need be huge shout out to wade family member @turnonatl for holding these down for me . This is the first group that people actually give a **** and extend their arm .  salute all members.

Will delete if need be huge shout out to wade family member @turnonatl for holding these down for me . This is the first group that people actually give a **** and extend their arm .  salute all members.
I NEED THESE SOOOOO BAD!!!!! I swear I am just waiting for them to show up on Adidas site. And Turnon is major legit.

The codes work on the desktop site or just mobile?

I can't get it to work on either actually. And do you enter it in the "gift card gift code" box?

The codes work on the desktop site or just mobile?

I can't get it to work on either actually. And do you enter it in the "gift card gift code" box?
So far it should only be on mobile. On the cart page. Scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see the code box. 10131 is valid.

Daz Fuego is without a doubt my favorite 3 so far with 305 a close 2nd.  
Speaking of the 305 (likely my next 3.0), @Turnon, what laces are in your 305's in the shot with the lights in the background, and you are wearing joggers? Black laces. Just wondering what pair they were from. Great picture btw, made me decide to get them.

Last edited:

Speaking of the 305 (likely my next 3.0), @Turnon, what laces are in your 305's in the shot with the lights in the background, and you are wearing joggers? Black laces. Just wondering what pair they were from. Great picture btw, made me decide to get them.
They're from my snow leopards. And yeah, WishATL x Publish joggers.

So i was browsing the web and happen to stumble upon chicago sweatsuits 2.0. Any info regarding those? Those are fire!!!

Couple sizes of TNS 2.0 Low available on Edition Boutique. Not my size unfortunately, but like 9, 9.5, and 10 I think.

Damn. Couldn't make up my mind and pull the trigger on the 305 and/or Jungle yesterday and the codes are no longer valid...

Anyone pick up those TNS 2.0 Lows?

I want to buy them but I said I would not buy anything else other than Flux Xeno. So i am choosing to listen to myself and pass.

Back
Top Bottom