Li-Ning Thread

Haven't really been keeping up on the WOW releases lately cuz I've been really focused on the Yeezy 750 boosts but Adidas really ****** up the release today and I'm furious with them LiNing is the only company that I haven't had really any problems with lately..... makes me think why can't all the company's do the same?????

Haven't really been keeping up on the WOW releases lately cuz I've been really focused on the Yeezy 750 boosts but Adidas really ****** up the release today and I'm furious with them LiNing is the only company that I haven't had really any problems with lately..... makes me think why can't all the company's do the same?????
yea that release today was pure crap. Its the first shoe that has brought that much attention to their site. They weren't ready. 

bds120 bds120 yea i know it was horrible I was flying so I was using the WiFi with a credit card in hand sweating for 3 and a half hours major disappointment..... have the 808s dropped on sunlight yet?

Kinda been watching that shenanigans from afar, since I have no personal interest.

I just balk at $350 retail (although I did spend $275 retail a couple times in '14), coupled with intentional scarcity, which drives resale up so high immediately. I don't have a problem paying resale prices for legitimately rare or high demand kicks, but this just seems orchestrated from the get go, which I find troublesome.

High retail and limited release quantities is why I am slowing down on the Swoosh. And why after just considering many of the 2.0's last year, I have started picking them up. Even the rarest pairs I have picked up were less than some more common Nike kicks that I bought last year, and the quality is higher. Although I hear the Yeezy leather quality is good.

Meh.

@bds120 yea i know it was horrible I was flying so I was using the WiFi with a credit card in hand sweating for 3 and a half hours major disappointment..... have the 808s dropped on sunlight yet?
Nope not yet. My other pair along with my Evan Turner Hell Boy PE should be delivered in a couple of days.

Kinda been watching that shenanigans from afar, since I have no personal interest.

I just balk at $350 retail (although I did spend $275 retail a couple times in '14), coupled with intentional scarcity, which drives resale up so high immediately. I don't have a problem paying resale prices for legitimately rare or high demand kicks, but this just seems orchestrated from the get go, which I find troublesome.

High retail and limited release quantities is why I am slowing down on the Swoosh. And why after just considering many of the 2.0's last year, I have started picking them up. Even the rarest pairs I have picked up were less than some more common Nike kicks that I bought last year, and the quality is higher. Although I hear the Yeezy leather quality is good.

Meh.
I been done with the swoosh basically for year. i barely own anything with the swoosh. Moms bought me a nike hoodie and it took me a week before i remembered I had a pair of Js to match it. Else it would never have gotten worn. 

andersonjames andersonjames I feel ya the only reason I was going to pull on the 350 tag is because I was invited to the screening of Kanye's fashion line where they gave me this Yeezy Windbreaker for free. I turned around and sold it for 220 so essentially I looked at it as 220 off the original 350 price....I also love the shoes look.

But when it comes to wades will they ever use the swayed leather like the 750 boosts or the D Lilard Weberstate 1s? It seems to be a popular material lately.

You mean suede?
Lol
I hope so. But there are pairs that are suede such as the Cautions, YOTH. The upcoming Code Red's look to be suede as well.

Has nothing to do with popularity and more to do with what works with design cues of the certain colorway.

Here's where my Wade collection stands after only one month!! My 1st pair was the all star 2.0 and I fell in love before that I'm ashamed to admit that I was totally uninformed and looked at this shoe in the same way I used to look at Starburys. After I got my hands on the 2.0 birthdays I returned the Icemans while not identical they were similar enough that I didn't need both. TNS is next on my list just not sure if I want the 1.0 or the 2.0 low.

dc30 dc30 with that humble brag. Lol. Great collection homie!

Bro...RipCity (Jr_Lyon) and others like Turnon smash my collection to shame lol. The samples and 1 offs are crazy. Turnon and I are the same size, so he totally sniped some All Star 1's (purple) on eBay for $300 a few months ago. Glad another WoW dude got em, but man they were so close!!!

bds120 bds120 What's up with the guy on FB? What size are you?

Bro...RipCity (Jr_Lyon) and others like Turnon smash my collection to shame lol. The samples and 1 offs are crazy. Turnon and I are the same size, so he totally sniped some All Star 1's (purple) on eBay for $300 a few months ago. Glad another WoW dude got em, but man they were so close!!!

@bds120 What's up with the guy on FB? What size are you?
Im a 10. And he is trying to sell the bdays for 400obo. No one is buying for that price so I offered him something I think is reasonable and he like he just can't do it. My thing is he is trying to buy some Supreme which I think release this week and is strapped and I am offering a fair price. The hunt for them will just continue. 

And yea Turnon would piss me off if he was my size. LOL

bds120 bds120
I got mine for $330 shipped. Feel that was fair. Honestly in a size 10 I could see $325-350 TOPS. Not sure how you feel or what you offered, but if he's really that tapped just keep on him. He might budge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom