Li-Ning Thread

this might be a stupid question, but did the 101 codes stop working on shop.wayofwade.com? still a box to type in coupons on mobile, was just curious if anybody knew

Yes all of them are gone. Mobile codes do not work either.

Wore my Iceman lows today:

There is a BOGO sale at theditionboutique.com on 2.0's and 2.5's, unfortunately the sizes are pretty bad, mostly really small and some big. And even at half off a few of them would still be more than SS. So if you are like a 7 or 7.5 or 8 go get 'em.

Actually there is not, those dudes are major *****. This morning the prices were with $30-35 less at least, they upped the prices and instead of BOGO they are giving 50% of coupon. 

Actually there is not, those dudes are major *****. This morning the prices were with $30-35 less at least, they upped the prices and instead of BOGO they are giving 50% of coupon. 
I think it's 50% off both, which is essentially BOGO. And like I said, and you said, overpriced across the board.

If the 3s were included in the sale I would've bought a pair.
Eh, me too, possibly. However, not to enthusiastic about supporting a "retail" spot that doesn't sell **** at retail.

I think lots of the 3.0's are headed for disco eventually, and frankly SS does such a good job that they get most (all) of my new Wade business at this point. And I loves me some free socks and shirts.

andersonjames andersonjames trentbg trentbg

Yeah I saw the same BOGO on The Edition's IG. It did say that it was in store only and would be online later, maybe this 50% off set up is it?

They were very gracious to me when I was down there, and I periodically DM the owner for release info etc...but as far as purchasing goes, SS is def my go to for every reason you could possibly list :lol:

Edition is great...IF you live in Miami and can go try stuff on, see in person. And I do believe in supporting local business. But as they are growing in popularity...the price changes seem to grow here and there as well. :rolleyes

Yeah I am with you SS are the best, hands down. These guys are good domestic option, but with little tricks like this morning, they are definitely lost my business, unnecessary price hikes are ridiculous. 

Yeah I saw the same BOGO on The Edition's IG. It did say that it was in store only and would be online later, maybe this 50% off set up is it?
Yeah, it's been on IG from a couple folks today that it's BOGO online now - 50% off each when you buy two eliminates the need to do the lesser or equal value thing, and could actually save you some coin in that respect.

Their prices are just bad. I don't dig a spot raising prices above retail when they have limited stock/most other places have sold out/etc., for example $300 ASG 3.0s/ $275 GoldRush 2.5's (which you can get cheaper on eBay). Like, hey it's great you still have some good sizes, but what's up with the extra $50?

I guess I just don't like places playing the retail spot but switching prices to a resell level when supply dwindles.

Last edited:
Exactly, so sneaky, they think no one will notice, because we will be focused on the discount. I ma glad several people called them out on Twitter, unfortunately their reaction is - Well, it's still under retail when you use the code. RLY?

Although I'd be singing a different tune about them if they put some Contra samples up for sale...

Sorry, I'm weak.

Was informed via email that The Edition won't ship to my location, was trying to get the red and black/blue 808. Its all good though, Sunlight is still the best for buying WOWs.

Back
Top Bottom