Li-Ning Thread

@Dc30  saw on IG you picked up the Fountainbleau on disco from SS. Wish I had waited, I bought them a bit back for full price. 

I ended up copping the VD, which I like a lot, they probably gonna go into Full "Death" Rotation. First time I bought from SS and didn't get socks - but with the huge discount can't really complain.

@Dc30
 saw on IG you picked up the Fountainbleau on disco from SS. Wish I had waited, I bought them a bit back for full price. 

I ended up copping the VD, which I like a lot, they probably gonna go into Full "Death" Rotation. First time I bought from SS and didn't get socks - but with the huge discount can't really complain.

Yes sir I did. Came in yesterday and grabbed up after the movies last night. I wanted them for quite some time but I already had a bunch of the 2.5's which is probably my favorite fitting shoe next to th4e 3.0. But at that price it was a no brainer. But even at full retail you're still winning with the quality:dollar ratio lol.

My girl and I placed an order for 4 pairs...Vdays for her son and bro in law and the FB's for her bro in law and myself. All we got were 4 of the sleeveless shirts, which is fine by me.

personaltime personaltime

Do you have a hand in TEB down in Miami?

My girl and I placed an order for 4 pairs...Vdays for her son and bro in law and the FB's for her bro in law and myself. All we got were 4 of the sleeveless shirts, which is fine by me.
Yeah, that's what I got as well. I think I have 5 of 'em now.

trentbg trentbg

Another great video! I also like how you asked yourself "What was I waiting for?" :lol: Glad you're on board. And for future reference, next time you order from SS, since you now use actual coupon codes...put your shirt size in the comment box and they will oblige.

@trentbg

Another great video! I also like how you asked yourself "What was I waiting for?"
laugh.gif
Glad you're on board. And for future reference, next time you order from SS, since you now use actual coupon codes...put your shirt size in the comment box and they will oblige.
it's safe to go a size up as well.. asian sizing always tends to run a little small 

Well I know I'm late to the party but I just copped my first pair of WOW3 from sunlight station and now I wonder what the heck was I waiting for. I got the raz fuego. I ordered Sunday night after game 2 of the NBA finals and received them around 12:30 this afternoon. Australia to New York in 4 days is amazing. When the black beards come out I'm definitely going with sunlight station.

Well I know I'm late to the party but I just copped my first pair of WOW3 from sunlight station and now I wonder what the heck was I waiting for. I got the raz fuego. I ordered Sunday night after game 2 of the NBA finals and received them around 12:30 this afternoon. Australia to New York in 4 days is amazing. When the black beards come out I'm definitely going with sunlight station.
Nice shots. They are actually more, dunno, wearable? than I had thought. And certainly no louder than a few other kicks I have. Might pick them up eventually...

And yeah, SS is the way to go for new Wades. Price is good (usually better than shop.wayofwade.com, although with shipping a little more), shipping is fast, and always free stuff which balances out the higher shipping. And you get points, and credit for reviews. I love SS.

On another note, with all the Drips dropping this week, I just wish they were utilizing the 3.0 better. The new drip CW's just remind me of Nike TB CW's.

These arrived from SS a couple of days ago, 4 days from Australia to the UK is the business. £15 ($25?) import charge, but for the price and service, that's no problem.

Wade's are my favourite shoe on the market, the quality is just superb.

I'm still very very tempted to get the fountain bleu

They look even better in person, while they are at that price it's a steal.

I've sold/traded Kobe 9 Elites, Kobe EXT's, Jordan's and a bunch of others for Wade's recently. I'm all in on the WOW's.

They look even better in person, while they are at that price it's a steal.

I've sold/traded Kobe 9 Elites, Kobe EXT's, Jordan's and a bunch of others for Wade's recently. I'm all in on the WOW's.
I haven't unloaded much other stuff, but by far I've picked up a lot more Wades than anything else this year.

I haven't unloaded much other stuff, but by far I've picked up a lot more Wades than anything else this year.

For basically the same price range as Nike, their quality of material is just so much better.

Figured there was no point of holding onto Kobe's that I was never even going to take out the box when I could switch them for Wade's.

Back
Top Bottom