Li-Ning Thread

For some reason shop.wayofwade.com pulled all of their inventory off of the site prior to this WOW 4 release. I was looking forward to the sales coming up on the 3s, so hopefully they put them back up.

Wore my tns yesterday

you will not be disappointed.. on of my favorite and most worn wows
well actually I kinda am disappointed.  they look okay but they feel kinda odd.  I may have got a bad pair because the left shoe feels a little off.  right shoe feels just fine.

Why would shop.wayofwade.com pull all of their inventory now? They're missing out on potential sales.
No one is buying...plain and simple. Prices are too high, most can be found on ebay or wade FB group for much cheaper, and they are about to load up the 4s...which no one is buying. 

Why would shop.wayofwade.com pull all of their inventory now? They're missing out on potential sales.
No one is buying...plain and simple. Prices are too high, most can be found on ebay or wade FB group for much cheaper, and they are about to load up the 4s...which no one is buying. 
I can't tell you how many pairs of Wades I would've bought if they let us use the Fanatics 25% off codes. I guess blessing in disguise. They keep dropping kicks that sit without a discount and I keep money in my pocket.

I can't tell you how many pairs of Wades I would've bought if they let us use the Fanatics 25% off codes. I guess blessing in disguise. They keep dropping kicks that sit without a discount and I keep money in my pocket.

There was a small period of time where those Fanatics codes worked...then some people got too greedy with codes...put the kabosh on that.

For some reason, they're so reluctant to put items on sale, as if every other brand doesn't do the same. With that being said, I was looking forward to all the 3s being on sale for Black Friday on the site.

WOW 4s will be available on nbastore.com. Good to see some more exposure outside of the WOW site and Sunlight Station.

I think NBA store is still run by FRG (Fanatics Retail Group) who runs WoW as well. Only a matter of time, exposure wise to help push visibility and sales. Especially if Wade is actually wearing the 4 as opposed to the 808 last year.

Just like Bron 13, nothing can save this shoe, the 4 is just rubbish.
Yeah, at this point I haven't seen anything to keep me involved in WoW's - the 4 looks like, well, just a generic BB show. Plenty of other places to spend my money, and I will continue to try and find a couple 2.0's I want, but I think I'm done here.

feels off how? like the fit? 
yea, like something was not lined up properly when they put the upper and midsole together.  the right shoe feels normal,  the left,  just feels weird.  

this wouldnt be the first time I got a pair of shoes where one was not put together correctly and threw the entire fit off.

Back
Top Bottom