Li-Ning Thread

Hey we are losing profits and our shoes aren't moving as we would like them to. What should we do? Let's take away premium materials and raise the price. Call it a limited edition and it should sell like hotcakes. Riiiiiight. 
roll.gif

I didn't want to believe these were actually $190 until they went live on the site. Why would the WoW 3 lite (mesh) be $135 and these be more than the leather pairs? Li-Ning still has time to fix their error before it's too late. They state this is the first color way of 18 for the WoW 4. Just go ahead and state this was increased price for some random reason and go ahead and sell the later color ways in the $140-$150 range.

Hey we are losing profits and our shoes aren't moving as we would like them to. What should we do? Let's take away premium materials and raise the price. Call it a limited edition and it should sell like hotcakes. Riiiiiight. :rofl:

I wonder how limited cuz a few sizes are already sold out :smh: My buddy texted saying his size 10 or 10.5 gone. I looked like :x even says my size 8 less than 5 pairs left. I loved this Wade line but WTF is going on??

Last edited:

Hey we are losing profits and our shoes aren't moving as we would like them to. What should we do? Let's take away premium materials and raise the price. Call it a limited edition and it should sell like hotcakes. Riiiiiight. 
roll.gif
I wonder how limited cuz a few sizes are already sold out
mean.gif
My buddy texted saying his size 10 or 10.5 gone. I looked like
sick.gif
even says my size 8 less than 5 pairs left. I loved this Wade line but WTF is going on??
I think it's the exposure at Fanatics and NBAStore. I bet some resellers thought they could make some cash off a limited shoe and ended up buying stock. Or maybe people really liked them? My size 9 had 22 when they initially were put up and are all out of stock right now. 

It's a dope colorway but I'm not paying that much.

To me, it's just a bad silo - even with the return of some of the design cues of the 2.0. Add in the mesh factor, and I'm cool skipping the 4.0.

Is the new selling strategy based off Nike/Jordan Brand...High price and very limited supply? Went to check sizes and everything is almost gone.

I don't understand why it took them so many years to show the inventory on nbastore.com in the first place. It's always been FRG, so it didn't make sense to not make it as visible as possible across all channels. Hopefully now all the 4s will be eligible for all the promo codes and sales.

I wonder how limited cuz a few sizes are already sold out :smh: My buddy texted saying his size 10 or 10.5 gone. I looked like :x even says my size 8 less than 5 pairs left. I loved this Wade line but WTF is going on??

full size run available now.... not sure if they were temp carted or something earlier?

8 - 4

8.5 - 2

9 - 7

9.5 - 7

10 - 11

10.5 - 12

11 - 13

11.5 - 12 

12 - 0

13 - 9

14 - 0

15 - 3

They did sell through a lot of inventory. More than I expected but sizes still loaded.

8 - 4
8.5 - 2
9 - 7
9.5 - 7
10 - 11
10.5 - 12
11 - 13
11.5 - 12 
12 - 0
13 - 9
14 - 0
15 - 3

They did sell through a lot of inventory. More than I expected but sizes still loaded.

this is fluctuating like crazy. i see 10x size 9 right now.

Back
Top Bottom