Li-Ning Thread

I've been told there will be raffles for the 100 pairs... Hopefully everyone that enters plans on wearing them and not flipping on Ebay. I would like to get a pair, but I'm not paying re-sell prices.

I've been told there will be raffles for the 100 pairs... Hopefully everyone that enters plans on wearing them and not flipping on Ebay. I would like to get a pair, but I'm not paying re-sell prices.
I think we all know regardless of any limited numbers there will be no re sell value to these. Very few if any of the limited pairs with the exception of the Dynasty 1 pack has held any value. I'm still on board with WoW but we can see where this is going. I do like the ASG though.

^^^ Yeah WOW has some nice colorways releasing soon - ASG, CNY, and Screw. I'm still on board as well, but I might have to branch out to other brands...gotta find leather shoes.

^^^ Yeah WOW has some nice colorways releasing soon - ASG, CNY, and Screw. I'm still on board as well, but I might have to branch out to other brands...gotta find leather shoes.
The Screw I dig a lot, especially if there will be no official Code Red this year. I LOVED the Code Red 3 though. Either way as long as they don't dry up hoping for a small disco from Sunlight.

Only pairs with price increase : All Star, Screw, Sweat Packs, still haven't confirmed Lyfe Brand but i think its increased. 

Only pairs with price increase : All Star, Screw, Sweat Packs, still haven't confirmed Lyfe Brand but i think its increased. 

And what's the story with that supposed raffle stuff mentioned a few posts above regarding the ASG?

Bdays were increased too. My qualm is that they said the Libertys were a premium price and the others were going to be cheaper but they went the complete other direction :/ 

Don't quote me but as of the past 2 week wayofwade will not release it on their site. Anything can change from now until 2/13/2016.

The Allocated distribution as of today is : The Edition Boutique, Ugly Duckling pop up in Toronto, new way of wade store in china where ( majority of the pairs will go) and SS is still in the air. Again, this is as of now.

Last edited:
Don't quote me but as of the past 2 week wayofwade will not release it on their site. Anything can change from now until 2/13/2016.

The Allocated distribution as of today is : The Edition Boutique, Ugly Duckling pop up in Toronto, new way of wade store in china where ( majority of the pairs will go) and SS is still in the air. Again, this is as of now.
You didn't mention a raffle, someone else did. But since you have info figured you'd know details, if any. The above allocation is meh if it stays like that. 100 pairs only go so far...

Not sure I believe 100 though like andersonjames andersonjames said...

If you're in the area for ASW. Will be interesting how they'll distribute the "100" pairs. Dumb for them to make it "limited" for a big weekend/event.

Back
Top Bottom