Li-Ning Thread

Since it's over I'll discuss the allocation of pairs. 13 Toronto as stated by turnon the point was to get them in to buy other colorways if they were not able to secure their pair. Edition 27 pairs, China recently opened a wade store 50 pairs went that way, i'd assume the fan base and or the Li Ning brand is more sought after which is my guess. After doing the math I am sure you know where the other pairs are. Raffle coming soon.

Since it's over I'll discuss the allocation of pairs. 13 Toronto as stated by turnon the point was to get them in to buy other colorways if they were not able to secure their pair. Edition 27 pairs, China recently opened a wade store 50 pairs went that way, i'd assume the fan base and or the Li Ning brand is more sought after which is my guess. After doing the math I am sure you know where the other pairs are. Raffle coming soon.

And D Wade's pair...so 9 pairs for the raffle. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I thought DWade's pair was 003/100. Hmmm. Interesting. Whoever got that pair is even luckier now.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I usually try to avoid taxes when shopping online, but you make another good point to use Sunlight Station.

The shipping is also really quick to get to the states. I think dc30 dc30 has a code to get 5% off
As long as your order total hits a certain dollar amount the DHL shipping is a flat $19, which IMO is not bad. Use my IG name "dckustoms " and you'll get 5% off your order.

Back
Top Bottom