Li-Ning Thread

that cheap plasticy looking yellow again i see. when the obvious choice was either black and red for the sole, or even instead of yellow eyelets, make them the same dark gold as the back of the libertys, gold logos, black and gold sole. but no. what do they do? ronald mcdonald yellow. *sigh*

that cheap plasticy looking yellow again i see. when the obvious choice was either black and red for the sole, or even instead of yellow eyelets, make them the same dark gold as the back of the libertys, gold logos, black and gold sole. but no. what do they do? ronald mcdonald yellow. *sigh*
I see what you're saying but this color scheme has been alive since the Screw 2.0 (probably the best out of the 3 renditions) albeit the yellow was used sparingly on that pair. So this makes sense to me, and I do like it. But I will say a red and gold would be :pimp:

I think also since a lot of us have been underwhelmed with the 4, a new CW really needs to be fantastic in order to impress us. And while I like the Screw 4, it still pales to the 2.

Got them! Make sure to check your emails if you entered the raffle. Purchases must be completed before their close of business today.

Crazy how he was given a pair of all stars not even trying to order a pair while there's people out here who really wanted a pair

Back
Top Bottom