Li-Ning Thread

Anyone get a pair of wade lows? Wondering what size I should get, normally a size 11 but 11.5 in Lebrons

right now discount code is available

You can email us hibasketballshoes@gmail.com which pair and size you want, so we can calculate the discount and email you the code

All City, Wade Low Overtown and gentleman assistant all available for discount code from 10-30us dollar.

As well as other traditional item.

Normlly will not release for all star for limited edition. I have seen the scalpers sold them for almost 700-900us dollar a pair. It's crazy.

However, it is rumored from some Li-Ning offline shop the all star will be restocked sometime in the end of this year.

From my point of view, it will not get restocked.

1. Li-Ning will release other wade sneakers like current wade low and upcoming wade encore.

2. those are limited all star sneakers for 200 pairs, it is not common to restock.
nice info. they still release online though for all star but chance really nothing to zero. i want to know how they handle then? it's look like they put up some size at random time between 11 -12 am and we just have to keep refreshing damnnn no one gonna have time for dat :smh: maybe after all said and done i will just grab the low overtown

Last edited:
nice info. they still release online though for all star but chance really nothing to zero. i want to know how they handle then? it's look like they put up some size at random time between 11 -12 am and we just have to keep refreshing damnnn no one gonna have time for dat
mean.gif
maybe after all said and done i will just grab the low overtown
Exactly right, all my friend didn't have chance to get a pair. But I see some of them get a lot, which is rather strange. Low overtown is running out quicker as well for big size.

Does anyone know if Li ning will sell these anytime soon in the USA? I can't even get a response from their customer service. Its like they shut down their Chicago office.

Does anyone know if Li ning will sell these anytime soon in the USA? I can't even get a response from their customer service. Its like they shut down their Chicago office.
Right now, no news for international sale due to Li-Ning facing problem on its business with many competition for internional seller like Nike and Adidas. That is why the oversea shop and company are closed. Domestic seller like Peak, Anta also gave much pressure on Li-Ning(The main reason is Li-Ning shoes are much expensive.than others and a little bit cheaper than Nike. lol)

Right now Li-Ning only focused on Chinese market esp for running and basketball, so we can see li-ning spent a lot money on signment with CBA and Wade. The feedback is good. The main serires basketball shoes like Li-Ning wade and Li-Ning CBA player signature shoes like Li-Ning Seek(for Evan Turner), BB LITE Sonic and Super Light 10 sold very good.

For table tennis, skin and badminton, Li-Ning is still one the biggest star in China and worldwide, that is why those item can be easily spotted worldwide.

Damn so we cant get a pair of these anytime soon? those blue joints are looking crazy! I want the red and baby blue ones bad!

Nice pickup, ZAMAROB. Were you able to get the discount from them?

Hoping that the news about a potential restock of the OG WoWs in July is true. I'd like to try to get at least one pair of these before they move on to the Encores.

I just check hibasketballshoes.com theyre out of my size.any sites out there selling the way of wades in black/red?

Y'all crazy. These are ugly. Especially for $135+.

I'm sure these will drop in the states this Summer/Fall.

i could care less what brand he goes to they both arent appealing to the naked eye. Jordan and nike is where style is at

The pair he's wearing at shootaround before tonight's game 

I like these a lot, would probably buy if they sold them in the US

Back
Top Bottom