Li-Ning Thread

But so they are starting to release them in china now? Hopefully we'll see some trickle over here stateside

one of sample team no sleep colorway
iSn0pTitXm915.jpg

itB5lk8qaeVOQ.jpg

3m material :smokin

Seriously wouldn't mind having a pair of these. Anxious to see when they start selling here state side

With Wade in the playoffs all the way into the finals, Li-Ning should have started to release the way of wade. Not sure we're ever going to see them retail at this point.

Way of wades coming stateside!! Via some sneaker con in Miami. Wonder if this is a sign of things to come

Dwade is in China right now doing promotion for his shoes. It looks like they don't have enough supplies of the shoes there to sell and will focus selling the shoes ONLY in China with no plan on selling them in the United States anytime soon. This is bad news and not unexpected. We all knew Li Ning had major financial issues and its forcing them to keep their supply low and only distribute the shoes in China for the foreseeable future.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/03/lining-wade-idUSL3N0F92WU20130703

so basicallly lining is doing it independent. going around to sneaker cons and slanging dem. Not eem mad. Li-Ning stay getting dat indie money.

I was at little toyoko and I seen someone wearing the sting-wades, crazy! I need this shoe, anyone know a legit site selling in wz 9.5 or anyone is this thread selling?

lol, i want these joints, but its not that serious

Li Ning can keep em over there if its like that then

lol, i want these joints, but its not that serious

Li Ning can keep em over there if its like that then
yeah retail or bust for these.. actually with the way li nings sell here in the US, probably be able to get them for under retail if they ever decided to release here lol

I was able to get these at the SneakerCon / Li-Ning Event a week ago.

Bummed I couldn't get my size but its all good..... Great looking/made shoes.

Back
Top Bottom