Li-Ning Thread

They recently re-released the 1s but in a “Protro” type fashion if you will, by replacing the og cushioning with BOOM in the midsole.

I wonder if any other older models will make a retro appearance with upgraded tech… if so I am so in for a pair or two of some of the early Wow models

Wow 6 retro with BOOM coming soon as well.

My only pair of Li-Ning, Way of Wade 8's. Does anybody know why this colorway is called "No Sleep"

IMG_0306.jpg
Super late but didn’t see a response, it’s a signature colorway/ design since the 1 The team no sleep edition.
IMG_9569.jpeg
IMG_9570.png

They recently re-released the 1s but in a “Protro” type fashion if you will, by replacing the og cushioning with BOOM in the midsole.

I wonder if any other older models will make a retro appearance with upgraded tech… if so I am so in for a pair or two of some of the early Wow models
their traction was hit or miss back then but I think as a brand they had the best colorways and their leather/build quality was top notch..but I don’t think people would go for that nowadays

Attachments

• IMG_9568.png
    IMG_9568.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 81
traction is kobe 9 level- and for me the cushion feels like the good boost like a harden 3 but with some spring. Need a pull tab to get into because of the lace setup but not a hindrance.. Zero heel slip

What other shoes do you/have you hooped in? Curious how the WOW 10 Lows compare to other shoes.

I currently play in the LeBron XXs. Have also tried out the Jordan 38s, Luka 1s, Cut 2s. My favorite shoes of all time are Kobe 5s.

So I’ve been playing in Wow 10s, Jump 2s, Kawhi 3s, and the 38s most recently. I like the Wow 10 because they feel really snug on my foot, almost like 1-to-1, and that carbon fiber plate almost the full length of the shoe + BOOM technology is absolute money in terms of energy return and bounce. My only gripe with them is that the outsole does not look very durable whatsoever, even after long term indoor play, and for the price that kinda sucks imo. But overall, they are one of my favorite shoes of the last few years performance-wise

So I’ve been playing in Wow 10s, Jump 2s, Kawhi 3s, and the 38s most recently. I like the Wow 10 because they feel really snug on my foot, almost like 1-to-1, and that carbon fiber plate almost the full length of the shoe + BOOM technology is absolute money in terms of energy return and bounce. My only gripe with them is that the outsole does not look very durable whatsoever, even after long term indoor play, and for the price that kinda sucks imo. But overall, they are one of my favorite shoes of the last few years performance-wise
You like the 38s? I’m a big fan but the outsole durability on them is terrible.

I thought WOW 10 outsole durability was good. The reviews I’ve watched make it seem so.

Just got the avocados in and they’re nice. Fit is really good and I’m enjoying the roomy toe box/forefoot. A little bit of lace pressure initially where you tie the knot but it seems to go away. Not a huge fan of the tongue being so tall but I’m nitpicking.

Traction should be good but I can see with my own eyes now how durability could be bad. The rubber is very soft.

Can’t wait to hit the hardwood with them and give them a run.
819D4256-13C6-4CF6-9293-EA77195C418A.jpeg

You like the 38s? I’m a big fan but the outsole durability on them is terrible.

I thought WOW 10 outsole durability was good. The reviews I’ve watched make it seem so.
Love the 38s! I don’t have the separation issue yet but I agree, not great for the price we are paying

Love the 38s! I don’t have the separation issue yet but I agree, not great for the price we are paying
Took the avocados for a spin this morning and they failed to impress me. Maybe my expectations were too high or they need to be broken in but my initial impression was 7-7.5/10 whereas I was expecting at least 9/10. Traction was surprisingly not great, even on a clean indoor court. I think the grooves are too close together. Will give them at least a few more hours before making a final judgement though.

Whereas the 38s were really good right out of the box. Traction was good, even in a slippery gym.

I’ve never gotten a pair of WoW’s and am looking to find/try a pair out. Any suggestions on where to purchase from or news on anything coming out soon? Appreciate any and all help!

Damn the 10 low they have they don’t have a 13. Was hoping to try the signature shoe.

Back
Top Bottom