Li-Ning Thread

Also this is my first time seeing the JB2
EFC9BD93-EEE9-48CC-950C-E82057F008F0.png

Mine came just as I was leaving for work today. Could get you more pics when I get home in the morning
IMG_0459.jpeg
if youve tried it on yet, and play basketball/volleyball would you say these are playable? looking at getting the birthday if they are playable and not bricks on the court.

if youve tried it on yet, and play basketball/volleyball would you say these are playable? looking at getting the birthday if they are playable and not bricks on the court.
IMG_0502.jpeg

I only have 2 issues with the shoe: 1- the laces are too short, 2- The tongue sits up too high and is stiff. I’ve only had em on court once but I’ve had the OG 1.5s when they originally released. It isn’t an issue for me but I can see it bothering others.
The good is that the fit is very good, traction is solid and the boom is good. Shoe looks heavy but it doesn’t play heavy or clunky.

IMG_0534.jpeg
IMG_0533.png
IMG_0532.jpeg
IMG_0531.jpeg
IMG_0530.jpeg

Birthdays just came in, interesting details on em.

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpeg
    IMG_0530.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    343.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0533.png
    IMG_0533.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 253
Now lets see if they can get in US stores and have them be available in basketball player sizes in DSG, Champs, Footlocker. Once that happens it'll change a lot, especially if they compete with prices. Til then they're always going to be chasing Nike. Also that performance basketball category - I'll have to look and see where they're pulling the data from and what's considered retro or not. Like do they consider kobe's retros? Or performance? I'm assuming they're pulling market reports from like Mintel or somewhere. It'd be interesting to see the details behind the numbers. I may look it up later today.

Now lets see if they can get in US stores and have them be available in basketball player sizes in DSG, Champs, Footlocker. Once that happens it'll change a lot, especially if they compete with prices. Til then they're always going to be chasing Nike. Also that performance basketball category - I'll have to look and see where they're pulling the data from and what's considered retro or not. Like do they consider kobe's retros? Or performance? I'm assuming they're pulling market reports from like Mintel or somewhere. It'd be interesting to see the details behind the numbers. I may look it up later today.

They have the story on SoleRetriever's website, they have used Kickscrew sales data to put this together. Sure it's an small portion of all the sales when you compare it worldwide, but I think this is really a big thing. I mean sure, Nike/JB is gonna go nowhere from the top spot but losing over 30% of market sales in a year? That's gotta ring some alarms on Nike's end.

They have the story on SoleRetriever's website, they have used Kickscrew sales data to put this together. Sure it's an small portion of all the sales when you compare it worldwide, but I think this is really a big thing. I mean sure, Nike/JB is gonna go nowhere from the top spot but losing over 30% of market sales in a year? That's gotta ring some alarms on Nike's end.
I really hope its not true they used kickscrew data, cause that’s a joke. I’ll check out the article later. The wording choice hinted at market reports. Choosing kickscrew data is 1000% asinine and jus a complete joke.

I should have known it was too good to be true. Still holding out hope there is some market research in there somehow. Cause otherwise :smh:

I really hope its not true they used kickscrew data, cause that’s a joke. I’ll check out the article later. The wording choice hinted at market reports. Choosing kickscrew data is 1000% asinine and jus a complete joke.

I should have known it was too good to be true. Still holding out hope there is some market research in there somehow. Cause otherwise :smh:

I could be wrong though, was reading that while laying in the bed last night ready to go to sleep :D

Yeah that "article" is literally just a kickscrew ad

Just an ad for kickscrew. Not even close to being research, being verifiable, being meaningful or being consequential. We should have all known when the graph was making it seem like other brands cut into market share that much. It's just clickbait so that you share the article and get people knowing about kickscrew.

Good marketing for them, but nothing about that data is meaningful to consumers at large.

It's just as meaningless as if END or BSTN put out a report talking about some notable change in how many of their customers are buying Air Max Plus models. Nobody cares, it's only your platform. Sure we've heard of you but this is an essentially microscopic portion of the market.

IMG_0615.jpeg

Only issue with the 808 ultras is how short the tongue is. Right shoe tied has the laces almost above the tongue. Hadn’t had an issue with sliding but other than that a very solid shoe. And the details are A1. The whole shoe is reflective in flash

Back
Top Bottom