Li-Ning Thread

orders march 30th, received today april 2nd
ordered the wade encore, and the evergreen titan(i pay badminton+volleyball so wanted the court shoe plus for 45 why not) and the sweater, they sent that PLUS
sock, chinese olympic polo, poster and thank you card. everything was wrapped up nicely in bubble wrap!

do note if you're getting the sweat go up atleast one size. if you cant get 2 size up one is okay. 

What site did you order from?

What site did you order from?

Oops forgot to mention that. I got it from SS..I did stay home to sign for it. But next time I might leave a note signed with tracking number to leave at my doorstep if not I'll pick it up from my local dhl location since its only 20min drive away. Price for shipping to where I'm at was 66 for everything to new jersey if it anyone concern

Geeeeez the Sweatsuit might be my favorite one yet...and I'm typically all over the really crazy looking ones

Why in the world can't these be massed marketed. My cards keeps thinking these overseas purchases are fraud. But all colorways are that nice

Any sites that might have these still in a size 11-11.5?

Anyone's package ever placed on hold with DHL?
Weird. My Sunlight package was on hold in LA for a whole 2 hours according to DHL tracking. Went from LA to Cincinnati overnight, got to Cincinnati at 530AM this morning and is now out for delivery in Atlanta today as of 816AM. DHL is insanely fast, wow.

Weird. My Sunlight package was on hold in LA for a whole 2 hours according to DHL tracking. Went from LA to Cincinnati overnight, got to Cincinnati at 530AM this morning and is now out for delivery in Atlanta today as of 816AM. DHL is insanely fast, wow.

They did the same for mine, LA to east coast on Sunday and out for delivery Monday. Had to run home and leave a note on the door for signature because I didn't think it would be that fast.

I've got a pair if team no sleep ones coming in that I will probably play in, so I'm a little nervous. Sorry about your gold rushes though :/

I played in my announcements but the tongue kept biting into my shin/upper ankle so I just returned them...

Christmas' came in today from Sunlight Station. I didn't get socks, but I got a DriFit-like Li-Ning polo shirt and DriFit-like Way of Wade/Li-Ning basketball shorts! Their packaging is second to none. They took such care with everything, it seems.

Damn I hope they hook me up with some shorts since I already got a couple pairs of socks.

Finally got my size 13 YOTHs! Hopefully they it. They sent me a blue 2XL shirt this time.

Back
Top Bottom