Li-Ning Thread

305s delivered today...first pair of wades. Next are Code Red 2.0s....

Best basketball made shoe right now PERIOD. Attention to detail is just ridiculous. 

Last edited:
Man finding these are already tough enough, being a size 15 makes it a struggle :/

Got a pair of Overtowns awhile ago but had to pay $280 for them. Really want the Birthdays, Code Reds, YoTH and Xmas if I can find them lol

Man finding these are already tough enough, being a size 15 makes it a struggle :/

Got a pair of Overtowns awhile ago but had to pay $280 for them. Really want the Birthdays, Code Reds, YoTH and Xmas if I can find them lol
Size 15? Damn. Just gotta try and get access to Wade's closet...

Hibasketball has a pair of Screws for $360 in your size. Might even have free shipping I think.

WOWs are fresh! However if your spending $600 on any pair....

YOU LOST!
laugh.gif

Hey quick question for you members of team no sleep; I'd the upper more leather or canvas? It's hard to tell due to the 3m, thanks!

Stop comparing these to jays honestly. Quality is always better when the products are less available. If they can release 500,000 pairs weekly for the next 10 years like Jordan brand has done since 2000 and still keep up the quality, then we can compare but as of now be happy with the quality and stop comparing. That's like comparing the quality of mcdonalds meat to your local burger joint. With that being said these wades are some very impressive sneakers

Last edited:
Stop comparing these to jays honestly. Quality is always better when the products are less available. If they can release 500,000 pairs weekly for the next 10 years like Jordan brand has done since 2000 and still keep up the quality, then we can compare but as of now be happy with the quality and stop comparing. That's like comparing the quality of mcdonalds meat to your local burger joint. With that being said these wades are some very impressive sneakers

That's the point though, mass produce **** tons of low quality retros. People kill for them, so why not? People can still compare the two production/marketing strategies because they're direct competitors.

No they are not no where near direct competitors lol that has to be the most insane statement I've heard in a while. Jordan brand sold 2 billion last year. Kobe 35 million and Lebrun 50. If those two brands are that far behind Jordan. I don't even know how you can even say they are competitors. And a marketing strategy is judged by how much money they make so in that case Jordan brand is almost 10,000 times more successful than li ning literally. And I'm not in the habit of comparing a 40 year old brand to a new one this is just a response to you calling them direct competitors and comparing marketing strategies. Jordan brand accounts for 85 percent of all basketball products sold in the world. Would it be a better marketing strategy for them to increase quality and release in lower numbers? Or continue releasing 500,000 plus pairs a week that sellout relatively quickly and every so often bring hype back up with a new doernbecher, theme, or collab?

Reminds me of the beach boardwalk or a carnival.  Laces remind me of lemonade, and the upper of blue/pink remind me of cotton candy.  Need to see more pics first before

judging.  

In other news, my newest WoW pickup should be here next week.  Looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom