Li-Ning Thread

Anyone else get a random 15 dollars off by paying through paypal?
Yup! Got 2 pair just happened to be on the site.

Also does anyone know how limited these were? Seemed to sell out quick for me hearing basically zero about them beforehand.

Last edited:
i never even heard of these before.. shows what i know. maybe i just ignored em cuz i wasnt feelin em at all

i never even heard of these before.. shows what i know. maybe i just ignored em cuz i wasnt feelin em at all
They had been previewed several months back at Wade's birthday yacht party (along with another similar but darker colorway and some others), but hadn't heard of a release date or anything - I think it was a random drop (though someone with more knowledge may correct me if I'm wrong).

9 are sold out but I have 3 pairs of size 8 in my cart..haha...too expensive to double up on these but I know they are available.

Yup! Got 2 pair just happened to be on the site.

Also does anyone know how limited these were? Seemed to sell out quick for me hearing basically zero about them beforehand.
The numbers I've heard were ranging between 250-500. It was limited though because they didn't have half sizes for sale.

The numbers I've heard were ranging between 250-500. It was limited though because they didn't have half sizes for sale.
Yes just like the Dynasty, apparently no half sizes. I wonder why though? As things like Screws and maybe TNS2 have half sizes. Where were you hearing these numbers? Very curious as I lucked out on my size this morning, and I miss all the limited drops on WoW lol.

I heard 500 for Raz Fuego as well. I believe Hi said this as well as possibly LiNing themselves.

Last edited:
I heard 500 for Raz Fuego as well. I believe Hi said this as well as possibly LiNing themselves.
Ah ok, good to know. Usually the numbers are on point with the limited Wade stuff, but also in the hundreds... Like I really have 1 of like 300 pairs of Dynasty's?! Crazy!

Big time Way of Wade guy John Lyon is saying Raz Fuego's are being refunded! Not sure if it's just him, or everyone though. Whoever ordered may want to check their emails and/or status.

If true, not a good look for Li-Ning and kind of tarnishes the brand in a way.

Big time Way of Wade guy John Lyon is saying Raz Fuego's are being refunded! Not sure if it's just him, or everyone though. Whoever ordered may want to check their emails and/or status.

Both of my pairs look like they're still good to go with a green "drop ship" and no cancellation emails so at this point nothing out of the ordinary here, I'm not sure about anyone else though...

Both of my pairs look like they're still good to go with a green "drop ship" and no cancellation emails so at this point nothing out of the ordinary here, I'm not sure about anyone else though...
Mine was cancelled. No e-mail. Logged in and it says refunded and all I have is store credit.

just spoke to customer service. All the confirmed orders are good to go they said. Another confirmation email should be coming in the next 24-48 hrs. Corporate said it's just a technical issue that will be resolved.

just spoke to customer service. All the confirmed orders are good to go they said. Another confirmation email should be coming in the next 24-48 hrs. Corporate said it's just a technical issue that will be resolved.
repped, thanks for contacting them and sharing the info

Got same info from turnon turnon and he called and spoke to a CS rep and was told it was just a glitch and we should be receiving shipping emails soon.

I did check my Order Status however and I have no record of the order...so needless to say I'm going to call and see what's up. I will come back and post info once I have it.

Got same info from turnon turnon and he called and spoke to a CS rep and was told it was just a glitch and we should be receiving shipping emails soon.

I did check my Order Status however and I have no record of the order...so needless to say I'm going to call and see what's up. I will come back and post info once I have it.

I never got a shipping email for my Warriors (2 pairs). I did get one for my Announcements though. Hopefully they send one this time.

Back
Top Bottom