Li-Ning Thread

Decided to pull trigger for this. It cost me about USD 87 (SD 119).
WOW 3 cost about SD 219 no sale and I cannot justify to pay that much for now with economy so slow.
I am not Singaporean just happened to be there for work for 3 days, but WOW2 and Encore are on sale for that price with plenty of size still available. If you guys have connection over there, it is a good deal overall.

I feel the tongue and the pressure from the side of the shoes bothers me while I jog, hopefully it will be back of my mind while playing.
The first thing that I change once I have this is the shoelace placement. The one in front I decided to put it behind the suede. For me it help me to manage how tight I want the upper area is.

Cannot wait to try it next week at th court, I can feel that this one is much more snug than WOW2 encore, which I prefer my shoes that way to play ball.
Good price. One of the 2.0 GR's I don't have but I'd probably grab for that price.

I think if you wait you'll be able to find the WOW 3.0 discounted down the line. I am personally not good at that, but some people are.

Good price. One of the 2.0 GR's I don't have but I'd probably grab for that price.

I think if you wait you'll be able to find the WOW 3.0 discounted down the line. I am personally not good at that, but some people are.

I agree, however even at $150 for most models it's not a terrible price, compared pricing from other brands etc.

I agree, however even at $150 for most models it's not a terrible price, compared pricing from other brands etc.
Yes of course, as we know, for the quality the price is great actually ( $150 for 305 Drips - if that was a Nike shoe, $200 for sure)

I think dude was just saying the price is high for him, not "high".

Wish the 3 vet days were more like the 1st two.

Care package courtesy of SS came today. Can't say enough about them...

Vet Day 2 (WoW 3)

I also received a pair of ACTUAL Wade Li-Ning socks. If anybody would like them for shipping PM me...

A blue fractal VD woulda been cool. But I do like both the VD 3.0 1 + 2.

Yea they're nice just wish they kept the theme. I will probably grab the other 3 vet day if it hit's the same discount I got the 2 at. Hopefully wade stays in Mia because I don't want to see a lot of purple and yellow cws

Last edited:
Dropping Friday it looks like. I may pick it up down the line, but not a priority.

Yes Friday on WayofWade. Waiting to cop from SS however, and unless the TNS 3's or something of the like drops...I will patiently wait for the 4.

No wade is of a priority to me anymore. Definitely none of the 3s. I still want gray boys and the lemon drips...but 3s aren't selling so there will eventually be a discount. 

Said it to some guys the other day...Wade 4s better be better than these 3s or we might start seeing a real decline from that brand. Going down hill right now IMO.

No wade is of a priority to me anymore. Definitely none of the 3s. I still want gray boys and the lemon drips...but 3s aren't selling so there will eventually be a discount. 

Said it to some guys the other day...Wade 4s better be better than these 3s or we might start seeing a real decline from that brand. Going down hill right now IMO.
They have a lot of "problems" - lack of availability in a retail sense being the biggest issue I would say. Hard to appeal to casual sneaker wearers when they can't try them on except for like 2 places in the country.

Even hurts them that so many fire CW's show up on IG but aren't available, and instead we get the uncreative TB-esque Drip series.

But yeah, headed for disco.

They have a lot of "problems" - lack of availability in a retail sense being the biggest issue I would say. Hard to appeal to casual sneaker wearers when they can't try them on except for like 2 places in the country.

Even hurts them that so many fire CW's show up on IG but aren't available, and instead we get the uncreative TB-esque Drip series.

But yeah, headed for disco.

I know about the edition boutique...what is the other spot to physically go to?

I know about the edition boutique...what is the other spot to physically go to?
I said "like" 2 places because, who knows, maybe there is another. I just don't know if anyone else carries them retail. I thought there was a Li-Ning retail store somewhere in the states...

I said "like" 2 places because, who knows, maybe there is another. I just don't know if anyone else carries them retail. I thought there was a Li-Ning retail store somewhere in the states...

Damn...lol. I thought you had another spot because I've been searching for another place to go other than the edition boutique since it is about 1300 miles away from my location..haha

Damn...lol. I thought you had another spot because I've been searching for another place to go other than the edition boutique since it is about 1300 miles away from my location..haha

The Edition Boutique is currently the ONLY OFFICIAL US retailer of the Way of Wade line. However, there is a place in Texas called 94 Feet of Greatness that carries Peak and Anta I believe. They are on IG and have a regular website as well. They also do carry some Wade's but I believe they all have small markups. My guess is that they are essentially a retail "reseller". They'll be pairs online or something like that and sell at their discretion.

andersonjames andersonjames

There used to be a Li-Ning flagship store in Oregon of all places by Nike...and it closed just about as quickly as it opened a few years ago. Was when Li-Ning had serious financial bleeding when they expanded too quickly with their supply outweighing their demand (mostly their retail locations in China).

Yes of course, as we know, for the quality the price is great actually ( $150 for 305 Drips - if that was a Nike shoe, $200 for sure)

I think dude was just saying the price is high for him, not "high".

True, at lower price, it is worth it to get WoW3. It just me for now. I may need to safe more money.

Just get back doing errands the whole day with WoW2. The upper area doesnt hurt anymore, but I am still confuse why the material is so hard in the beginning. Anyone ever look closely to the material?

No 3s for me either, yet. I've had my eye on the Overtowns but I've learned to just wait for the deals to come around after not waiting long enough for the bigger sales on the 1(.5) and 2(.5)s

Last edited:
Got the BlackBeards in from SS - have to say the materials are pretty cool. It's like a spot varnished durabuck - you can feel the 3M spots, and significantly more than on other 3M shoes where the texture is just a little rough. And then the patent style tongue and collar. Only regret on these is that they don't have an outsole more like the VD's or Grey Boys.

I also got yet another pair of Wade socks and a Li-ning shirt - think I have 8 now.

andersonjames andersonjames
Any chance of some actual customer shots? All the glamour shots on IG...let's see a real pair :lol: Waiting for code red but contemplating the Red Sea's now.

Love black and gold but too much going on. I'd like them if it was with the drip design.

Nice shots nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom