Li-Ning Thread

“A lot of fans ask me why can’t I find the shoes? I want to keep it very exclusive for the real core fans of the brand. I never wanted to walk into Foot Locker and see my shoes collecting dust,” Wade said. “You’ve got nine Jordans to pick from, 37 Nikes and I didn’t feel like we’re quite there yet to battle with those guys. The quantities of the shoes are not high. We may release 1,000 of one pair and that’s between China and the States. The price point is obviously the price point because it’s very exclusive.”

“A lot of fans ask me why can’t I find the shoes? I want to keep it very exclusive for the real core fans of the brand. I never wanted to walk into Foot Locker and see my shoes collecting dust,” Wade said. “You’ve got nine Jordans to pick from, 37 Nikes and I didn’t feel like we’re quite there yet to battle with those guys. The quantities of the shoes are not high. We may release 1,000 of one pair and that’s between China and the States. The price point is obviously the price point because it’s very exclusive.”
So instead of them collecting dust on shelves they collect dust in a warehouse? 
alien.gif

whaaaaat? dudes buying shoes they like? wheredeydodatat?
There's no doubt that it's a nice looking shoe. Definitely looking forward to what's upcoming, especially with what I believe they mentioned as 18 "original" colorways. Just need to wait for them to go on sale. Just because a shoe has mesh doesn't make it a bad shoe, there are still plenty of 2s and 3s available to buy to those who still want to add some leather pairs. Let's see where they go with this model from here.

According to the Way of Wade Instagram page - Only Liberty (will be $190) - price varies depending on colorway.

We know that the Lucky 13 (likely also limited) will also be $190, but it looks like the pairs after that will go down in price.

I actually like this colorway and so does my wife.. That price tho
price waaaaaaaaay too hard to stomach. wade is tripping. flat out. 190 retail makes it the what, 3rd most expensive retail? u got lebrons elites at 275, lebrons at 200, then wades at 190. what else is up there msrp? i REALLLLLY like this colorway. but 190 fam? and i know itll only get worse cuz resellers gonna buy em so expect to pay $250 + shipping down the line

Yeah, it's very tempting cuz I have a feeling I'll regret passing in the future.
Sunlight station has em and they "come with WoW Socks, Key Ring, Poster, sticker and New TNS wristband" for $188 + shipping

Yeah, it's very tempting cuz I have a feeling I'll regret passing in the future.
Sunlight station has em and they "come with WoW Socks, Key Ring, Poster, sticker and New TNS wristband" for $188 + shipping

Use my code and you should get 5% off the order bro.

this is exactly what im feeling. ive already copped 2 shoesthis week. i need a 3rd but im stuck between the WOW4s, and

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

im size 13. so my size always dries up first.  (youd think shoe companies wouldve realized to make some more of that size by now) if i get the wow4s now... ill probably never cop the red elite lebrons or the sprite lows. theres already barely any left at a reasonable upsell price. but i have the same feeling u do, if i dont cop the wow4s right now... theyll probably be dried up completely as well. feels like im bout to miss out on one of these regardless.

this is exactly what im feeling. ive already copped 2 shoesthis week. i need a 3rd but im stuck between the WOW4s, and

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

im size 13. so my size always dries up first.  (youd think shoe companies wouldve realized to make some more of that size by now) if i get the wow4s now... ill probably never cop the red elite lebrons or the sprite lows. theres already barely any left at a reasonable upsell price. but i have the same feeling u do, if i dont cop the wow4s right now... theyll probably be dried up completely as well. feels like im bout to miss out on one of these regardless.
The WoW 4's will likely restock at SS, like the All Star 3.0's did (and others). It's just not a great CW, and its just too much $$ - all IMO. I even preferred the other version in this color a lot more, the one that looked like the "sweatsuit" material. Anyway, I think the point is to make folks feel like they are gonna miss out, that they are gonna sell out, especially with that exclusivity speech. I am not a huge fan of LeBron's line, but I would pick either of those over the Liberty 4.0 (probably going with the Elite).

So the Liberty's officially sold out on the WOW site. Now there are no products on the site until the Lucky 13 on 10/28.

Last edited:
For anybody that has the liberty pair... Hows the comfort? Material quality? Also, where would you rank these when comparing to other WOW's?

I don't believe anyone has them yet. Most pairs were online, and likely aren't delivered yet

My pair is coming in tomorrow

For anybody that has the liberty pair... Hows the comfort? Material quality? Also, where would you rank these when comparing to other WOW's?

My buddy got his pair in yesterday. Sent me pics. They look nice, and he's not very picky like some of us in here. So I think he's happy with his pair even with the price increase. I know it's not a detailed first hand account, but better than nothing lol.

I have had my liberty since last friday. This has to be one of the most comfortable models to date. In the 2's and 3's i was forced to go up .5 but with the 4 i went back to TTS and it fits perfect. The mesh is very flexible making this possible. The colorway is one of the cleanest that will be releasing the the next few months. Going to sleep on Lucky 13 IMO its christmasy if that makes sense.

Yeah of course it will be tts, since its not leather, and probably they removed all that nice internal padding. Regardless of how it looks, the price and the materials are just a big no-no for me. 

Got the Liberty's in from Sunlight. Love the colorway. They fit like my usual Li-Ning tts, which is 12. I wear 11.5-12 in Nike/JB, depending on the model and 11.5 in Reebok and adidas. Used the mykicksfly promo code and got what you see, plus a Li-Ning t-shirt and DWade keychain not in the picture. Feel great so far trying on and walking around. The cushioning feels good. Haven't tried jumping around or playing, just walked around my office in them for a bit. The upper is nicely padded and comfortable, but not sure how breathable the mesh is with the padding and other material. This is not my first WoW, but it is my first experience with Sunlight and they will definitely be my go to for future WoW purchases. Wish they would sell other shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom