Liberal Arts Scared Straight Prank - Hilarious

It's not exactly a prank but I thought it was hilarious and I graduated from the Liberal Arts faculty at my school :lol:

does anyone have a costco card???? NO ONE HAS A COSTCO CARD?!?!?
roll.gif

My favorite line was "Put the phone to your ear. Now say 'mom, do you have $1000 for rent?'" :rofl:

Last edited:
My major is liberal arts right now because idk what to do with my life :rofl:

Might just do nursing.

Liberal Arts major working in the sports industry.
Also, enough with the beatings of a dead horse; we can't all be the future titans of STEM geared industries...
eyes.gif

Liberal Arts major working in the sports industry.

Thats sweet bro. Like I said, I was a liberal arts major too but I found this video funny becsuse it's something all of us hear at one point. I know there's plenty of successful liberal arts majors out there.

meh...

you got all these folks on NT encouraging STEM over what you really would like to do with your life.

then you've got all these threads where dudes are straight up hating their lives and jobs, wishing they could have pursued what they wanted to do in life.

That's what's up Rell. I ended up with a STEM degree but eventually would like to start my own consulting company. No matter what you major in its going to require hard work on your end to make the big bucks

Amazing then it got old. how do you get $100K in debt in liberal arts? Not all liberal arts are useless

Last edited:
I know some architecture students who switched to Construction and Concrete Industry management, and they seemed to be very happy. Are you still in school?

I made it out the game lol, just graduated last may and landed an exceptional job. I got blessed but remember spending 4 all nighters in a row getting my project ready. 5 hour classes 3 days a week. my angus isnt peppered for grad school.

Back
Top Bottom