life. vol. What is the meaning?..

you wont remember anything when you die tho, so all the things you live for and all the memories you make will only last you so long until you forget...the things most of us strive for, cars, houses, clothing, jewlery etc, just seem like tangible things to keep us occupied so we dont ponder and ask questions about the true meaning of our existence..

you wont remember anything when you die tho, so all the things you live for and all the memories you make will only last you so long until you forget...the things most of us strive for, cars, houses, clothing, jewlery etc, just seem like tangible things to keep us occupied so we dont ponder and ask questions about the true meaning of our existence..

2w5pzf4.jpg

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

To enjoy everything this world has to offer... find love... travel... eat good food and drink good drinks. Nothing more, nothing less... we're just along for the ride.
wink.gif

Life is what it is man. There is injustice, there is poverty, and sure there are things in our lives that we wish to change. I just try to go to sleep a better man than I awoke, life is short, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Would life be as enjoyable if it wasn't? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

To enjoy everything this world has to offer... find love... travel... eat good food and drink good drinks. Nothing more, nothing less... we're just along for the ride.
wink.gif

Life is what it is man. There is injustice, there is poverty, and sure there are things in our lives that we wish to change. I just try to go to sleep a better man than I awoke, life is short, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Would life be as enjoyable if it wasn't? I don't think so.

Life is to get as excellent as humanly possible and avoid all unnecessary negativity. Sure, there will be plenty of hardships we face, and stress levels may rise, but the good times will and should ultimately rise higher, and that's when you'll realize that life is to simply live.

Life is to get as excellent as humanly possible and avoid all unnecessary negativity. Sure, there will be plenty of hardships we face, and stress levels may rise, but the good times will and should ultimately rise higher, and that's when you'll realize that life is to simply live.

OP Is not smashing

smash a couple cuties and tell me how you feel after.....

Just do what your insides tell you, when your busy doing things you enjoy you wont have time to think of the 'meaning' but you will be living that meaning feel me

OP Is not smashing

smash a couple cuties and tell me how you feel after.....

Just do what your insides tell you, when your busy doing things you enjoy you wont have time to think of the 'meaning' but you will be living that meaning feel me

Originally Posted by sonofsam

but that is exactly why you have to try and get away from making your life revolve around these material things. that +@$% wont matter when youre getting older. what will matter will be the experiences you create, and the impact you had on other people's lives. 

but that is exactly why you have to try and get away from making your life revolve around these material things. that +@$% wont matter when youre getting older. what will matter will be the experiences you create, and the impact you had on other people's lives. 

Nah man you got it wrong. It's the memories and experiences that we will never forget, all the money, cars, houses, clothes, jewelry, when we're about to die we won't give one damn... no one lies on their hospital bed thinking about the number of lamborghinis they've owned and how much money they've made, they think about the happiest things they've done and how they managed to do so much.

Nah man you got it wrong. It's the memories and experiences that we will never forget, all the money, cars, houses, clothes, jewelry, when we're about to die we won't give one damn... no one lies on their hospital bed thinking about the number of lamborghinis they've owned and how much money they've made, they think about the happiest things they've done and how they managed to do so much.

There is so much beauty in life and on this planet unfortunately most people never get to experience it.

There is so much beauty in life and on this planet unfortunately most people never get to experience it.

Back
Top Bottom