*** LIGHT SKIN vs. DARK SKIN.. ***

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I don't know some black women have this I have to be loyal to the black man only and have to keep black families alive thing going. Which isn't a bad thing, but they keep themselves cut off from other men on purpose. Given what the media portrays what is beautiful on regular basis which is not the average black woman a lot black chicks have told me that they didn't even think men of different ethnicities were even attracted to them in the first place.

edit:
laugh.gif
thank you for the compliment.

i'm somewhat like that...i'm not against dating other races but IMO there is nothing better than a fine strong black man...a few white guys have hit on me but in my mind i'm just like ok
eyes.gif
whatever...not even taking them serious...
I used to be that way too, still am in a way but I added one more ethnicity to my radar the rest of em I kind of ignore still.

light/dark works with us asians too. I prefer light skinned like myself but i cant deny the allure of dark skin girls esp if they are fine. Its the contrastppl! I still need to find a chocolate girl to pipe
devil.gif

I'm a light skinned female and I always pass up light skinned guys for dark skinned ones. There is something that just feels strange about dating someonewho is as light as me. I heard once that it was kind of like a form of self-hatred because light skinned people get so much grief just for being light. A lightperson will reject another light skinned person because that is the treatment they receive. Don't get me wrong tho, I love myself. It's just somethingI heard. I love a dark skinned man with smooth skin. Dark people tend to have a very nice skin tone and complexion. (I love a man's back.) Okay Im done.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya'l need a DS brotha with a low caesar and a BK mouthpiece...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
not even trying to be funny/flirty...but there is nothingsexier...the accent just tops it off...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya'l need a DS brotha with a low caesar and a BK mouthpiece...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
not even trying to be funny/flirty...but there is nothing sexier...the accent just tops it off...

What about a Jersey accent instead?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

you dont want to

"BK makes the kings, and ya'll need a facelift"-Geda K

pimp.gif
...big city swagger FTW...being from a swamp FTL

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

I'm a light skinned female and I always pass up light skinned guys for dark skinned ones. There is something that just feels strange about dating someone who is as light as me. I heard once that it was kind of like a form of self-hatred because light skinned people get so much grief just for being light. A light person will reject another light skinned person because that is the treatment they receive. Don't get me wrong tho, I love myself. It's just something I heard. I love a dark skinned man with smooth skin. Dark people tend to have a very nice skin tone and complexion. (I love a man's back.) Okay Im done.

holla
grin.gif

a couple of chicks ive been with were jealous of my skin

I love a dark skinned man with smooth skin. Dark people tend to have a very nice skin tone and complexion. (I love a man's back.)
laugh.gif

I used to get those compliments a lot as I got older. chics were def not diggin me though middle school/early high school. you had to look like Chris Brownwith a curly top or braids lol

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

I'm a light skinned female and I always pass up light skinned guys for dark skinned ones. There is something that just feels strange about dating someone who is as light as me. I heard once that it was kind of like a form of self-hatred because light skinned people get so much grief just for being light. A light person will reject another light skinned person because that is the treatment they receive. Don't get me wrong tho, I love myself. It's just something I heard. I love a dark skinned man with smooth skin. Dark people tend to have a very nice skin tone and complexion. (I love a man's back.) Okay Im done.

This is why I've always seen the Beyonce/Jay relationship as "Weird"...their both the same skin tone.

you dont want to

"BK makes the kings, and ya'll need a facelift"-Geda K

pimp.gif
...big city swagger FTW...being from a swamp FTL

Blocked

t6e0b8.jpg

laugh.gif

So Mytmouse....I guess you haven't taken up my advice on trying "something new" yet, have you?

I remember I tried to put you on game a couple of months ago in a thread about interracial dating
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

you mean to tell me some of you dudes wouldnt bag cuz shes not light skinned?!
laugh.gif
...gotta be out ya damn mind

I don't find her attractive.. If she was light skinned.. Probably..
pimp.gif

7d215d4877835bab1d12e766be6a4d761db9fbb.gif

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif
I apologize for not being attracted to these typical videos ho, airbrushed to death females.

I knew this argument was going to eventually come up... Fact is the light skinned girl with the hoodie is the most attractive. I've seen tons of Darkchicks easily 8 + level. A lot of these groups love to use the media as a scapegoat to justify their cause. How about the fact the dark skinned dudes are sopopular? Wheres your argument there?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

you mean to tell me some of you dudes wouldnt bag cuz shes not light skinned?!
laugh.gif
...gotta be out ya damn mind

I don't find her attractive.. If she was light skinned.. Probably..
pimp.gif

7d215d4877835bab1d12e766be6a4d761db9fbb.gif

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif
I apologize for not being attracted to these typical videos ho, airbrushed to death females.
Did you see the part I highlighted? You basically stated that if she had thee exact same features with a light skin tone that you would GO... This hasnothing to do with attraction to video ho's/airbrushed to death females. What you stated represents a backwards $%% mindstate that makes absolutely nosense what so ever... That's like saying you wouldn't go at Lauren L, or Cassie, or Alba, or A.Keys just because they have the skin tone of a Amerie. That's Just Insane to me. I'ma be shallow and keep it strictly physical, if you can't see past a person's complexion or race to recognize beauty, then you're losing in life. And that's for everybody.

P.s. homie if you think those females I named photo's aren't airbrushed I have unicorn for sale

Back
Top Bottom