Like Father, Like Son > Watch The Throne

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

naw
I do remembering buying this, hustlers pome, and fat joe "me, myself, and I" on the same day.  CD wasnt that bad.

It bangs, but LFLS had Wayne & Birdman, which automatically makes it garbage or mediocre.
WTT was just severely underwhelming based on high expectations. Sounds even to me.

Watch the Throne is very overrated on this site so everyone will disagree with you but I have no problem with that statement.  
LFLS has bangers straight through it.

Originally Posted by tjrozario

even though birdman ruined LFLS.

That alone explains why it's not better than WTT.

It had some songs though, just count how many times Birdman rhymed the N-word with the N-word.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

It bangs, but LFLS had Wayne & Birdman, which automatically makes it garbage or mediocre.
WTT was just severely underwhelming based on high expectations. Sounds even to me.
The more opinions I read, the more I think that I'm the only one who had low expectations for WTT.

I didn't enjoy BP3 & I only like a few tracks off MBDTF. I thought WTT was gonna be a frisbee quite honestly.

My expectations were vastly exceeded

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Watch the Throne is very overrated on this site so everyone will disagree with you but I have no problem with that statement.  

Watch The Throne isn't a classic or all that great and has little replay value to me now but it's better than anything those two guys have ever done in their careers.

Son. +@!$!! in Paris > LFLS as a whole. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

i rather overachieve then underachieve.....

sounds like birdman and JR got da one up...

Originally Posted by PRIME

Son. +@!$!! in Paris > LFLS as a whole. 
stuntin like my daddy & my leather so soft >> Ns in paris...

Some people just want to dislike the Album just because. It was one the best complete hip hop albums to drop last year.

idk if i would go so far as to say like father like son was the better album, but it could actually be debatable.. its catching a lot of unwarranted hate in this thread

I mean I don't mess with Watch the Throne, but:

Baby verses on LFLS: A LOT
Baby verses on WTT: 0

therefore: WTT > LFLS

Back
Top Bottom