Like Father, Like Son > Watch The Throne

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by tyisny

The only reason people claim this album to be overated is because its Jay & Kanye and people were expecting an Instant classic. Point blank period Lyrically, Production wise, Theme wise, this was the best album that came out last year. I listen to the complete album damn near weekly and its been MONTHS since it released.

Then i'm reading who exactly are making these post and i see cats who be in the Lil B/ Odd future threads saying that said artist music is great. All the dudes are are treating the weeknds material as if he is the child of Mike jack & Prince. This website is full of dudes who hype $#%* because its the things the blogs tell em to do.

If any other combo of artist would have dropped a gem of this quality last year ya'll would be sucking them, but because its cool to dislike anything that is well established and actually getting REAL media attention dudes are sayin this album is wack.

Jay and Ye seem to be the only legends that go through this and i truthfully think its because they've amassed so much success, Like any time a new NAS, Mobb Deep, Talib, ANYTHING from WU or any under legend drops something it seems like its nothing but praise and people throw the word classic around wildly, but the second the guys who aren't the underdogs drop its overated and people are reaching
therock.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Que VC after the 360 windmill.. "IT'S OVER"You killed this reply. 100% true. Overrated but y'all know all the lyrics
roll.gif
It's HOVAAAAAAA !!!! <> <>

honestly now that i go back and listen to like father like son...its kinda even to me. i forgot how good that album actually was

Back
Top Bottom