like who are you though?

it's really beginning to irk me to no end how many people can make a decision about you based off of one post.
some of nt policies are faulty. facebook, myspace, and twitter let you post pics and videos of your PERSONAL LIFE
i think this puts things in perspective when dudes get out of pocket.

example:
NT'er 1: i'm an idividual and thinks she's pretty
NT'er 2: YNS
NT'er 3: on a scale from 1 to 10 she's a -6 my shorty looks better than that model.

lets put some faces or background information behind these dudes talking wreckless

example 2:
NT'er 1: i'm an individual and thinks she's pretty.
NT'er 2: YNS
NT'er 3: on a scale from 1 to 10 she's a -6 my shorty looks better than that model.
NT'er 1:
laugh.gif
c'mon son you dudes rocking shaqs and gas station ed hardy why are you talking to me?
i seen your pics.

c'mon it's 2010 "back up" user names, several accounts to co-sign yourself and call members trolls so dirty can
come through with his "gif and axe show"...%$#! is corny this.

so my question is...like who are you though?  this site is like a rest haven for bummy dudes and cowards to feel empowered lately.
i think this anonymity clause should be eradicated like dude start posting profile pics, PROOF on the life you claim to lead...btw this should go for admins and mods too. ( ie jrose5)
just saying nt been looking shady this past couple of months.

i agree with op

but sadly nothing will happen cuz the mods/ admins dont allow ANYTHING ever

no roasting, no name calling (DF!) no profanity

NT gone soft

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

a0yzi8.jpg

who the hell are you?

see! imagine a dude with a face like this poppin' off like he's live...wouldn't happen cause he'll know his position life EVEN ONLINE
laugh.gif

I have thought things would be a lot more interesting if everyone's avy was their real picture, it would certainly lead to a lot more jokes and bans.

You knew what NT was when you signed up, so none of it should be a surprise or a real complaint. The internet gives you the power of privacy if you're careful, you can be whoever you want. Niketalk is more like the real world than people think. People have opinions and beliefs, sometimes they're outlandish and absurd, but it's very similar.

People boast, over-exaggerate, flat out lie, etc. on here, but they also do it in real life, just here they can do it freely. It's an internet forum, it comes with the territory.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

i agree with op

but sadly nothing will happen cuz the mods/ admins dont allow ANYTHING ever

no roasting, no name calling (DF!) no profanity

NT gone soft

exactly, if roasting was allowed......?

there should be a roasting section or a 18+ section or a no rules section were we can let loose

But at the end of the day... you lose for caring what people on the internet think.

Just sayin, you got a little in depth over nothin homie.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

But at the end of the day... you lose for caring what people on the internet think.

Just sayin, you got a little in depth over nothin homie.
laugh.gif
 OP is a troll this dude too busy worrying about what kicks and shirt Bron is wearing

honestly, everyone on NT and online in general, i dont go at on some serious "you get no buns now sit down" type of steez.
cause i don't know any of you (1-3 people max on this site) and some of you could be $%#!%+@% online but really cool people in real life.

so when some dumb %%*% is said, i may be like
smh.gif
but if we were to meet in real life i wouldn't be on some "this dude is lame online so ###@ him" type of %%*%.
id just be like "son, you say some wild %%*% online" and leave it at that.

some people OD with the YNS %%*% though. like they're getting buns on the regular
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom