Lil’ Wayne Feat. Jay-Z - Mr. Carter (Full)

pimp.gif

See me @ the Section.

It's about to be a long night for you beasts
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Roll Call.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just so happens I'm listenin to this joint as I type.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I seriously didn't think dude (weezy) had any gas left (w/ that stupid voice %%%$ he wasdoin.. had me like
smh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
).... I'm just[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]right now[/color]
laugh.gif

When props are due you give em`

Respect this effort. and anybody doubting Jay should have all those removed... His Flow Is Just Insane
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Gotty whats good with an E2 Interview????
nerd.gif

this is the Wayne I wanted to hear.....he came correct......JAY IS THAT DUDE.......smooth track im ready for the album now

nerd.gif
umm...I believe the faucet is dripping...

I'll be back to let you know if it is.

EDIT NVM: THE PLUMMER PATCHED UP THE PIPE LINK
tired.gif

Just Blaze killed that beat. I knew Wayne was gonna atleast have to try to flow if he was on a track with Hov.

It's official, the Mike Jordan of rap reaffirms the position on the throne so effortlessly. Hov's flow is ridiculously smooth. Wayne almost ruins thetrack with the last verse after the gospel group comes in. Perfect way to ride out, and the verse wasnt necessary. Still a hot track regardlessly. This WILLbe the best track off C III. Head and shoulders above the others.

Sidebar. Just Blaze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!! This dude needs to stay off the video games and workconsistently like 2001-2004. Too much talent to not utilize. We need more than 10 tracks a year.

Track is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And interesting production from 'Ye...he came with some Common stuff on this album...Shoot Me Down
pimp.gif
'Yeeeee

Back
Top Bottom