Lil’ Wayne Feat. Jay-Z - Mr. Carter (Full)

Jays was crazy, flow was bonkers....WOW

Wayne's embarrassing....what was he talkin about? Then his seasons line.....
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Why would wayne put Jay on a track? It's so easy to see he is NO WHERE near Jay's level when they are side by side. Tight song,hopefully the cd lives up to the hype.

Originally Posted by meth68

Why would wayne put Jay on a track? It's so easy to see he is NO WHERE near Jay's level when they are side by side. Tight song, hopefully the cd lives up to the hype.
its not even fair......i would be embarassed if i was Wayne.....no way i let that song come out.
its REALLY bad.......
Jigga's flow =
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Garvey , got me a [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]molotov[/color] cocktail flow .
I see [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]euros[/color], that's right , plural
[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]off the Richter[/color], Hector Camacho _______
still can't figure out wth is after hector camcho
laugh.gif

savage.jpg

Didnt seem that hard to understand to me
tired.gif

Not really feeling the track that much though

why is everyone flipping out over jays flow? lol he is trying way too hard too make words rhyme and pushing out stupid !%$ metaphors ... i see euros, thatsright plural? is flow to yall because he makes words sound like each other? %@%

if jay was left out this track it would still be a good track. Jay put the track over the top and makes is a great track. wayne did his thing, jay just did itbetter. and lets not forget jay used wayne's flow. i like how he did that. i aint gone pull tha trigger and overrate it, but I like this better than'Black Republican' and 'Hello Brooklyn' and about as equal or a little less than 'Success'.

I like this better than 'Black Republican' and 'Hello Brooklyn' and about as equal or a little less than 'Success'.

why is everyone flipping out over jays flow? lol he is trying way too hard too make words rhyme and pushing out stupid !%$ metaphors ... i see euros, thats right plural? is flow to yall because he makes words sound like each other? %@%

laugh.gif
and Wayne doesn't do the same $$%%?

it's a good song...but
laugh.gif
smh.gif
if you really think this is better than black republican.

Justin blaze production on this track =
pimp.gif
x a million

Shoulda been jay's song from the blueprint 3 imo.I couldn't grasp what weezy f. was getting @ for the most part.

real talk you act like black republican lived up to its hype. success CRUSHED that. it was good, but wasn't really special. a lot of people was jus hypeoff the strength it was jay and nas and it was tha first

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

Justin blaze production on this track =
pimp.gif
x a million

Shoulda been jay's song from the blueprint 3 imo.I couldn't grasp what weezy f. was getting @ for the most part.

blaze ain't produce that son...

Drew Correa And DJ Infamous produced this

Back
Top Bottom