Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

:sick: He should do all the surgeries if his hair starts to thin. Freakish looking. Dave's music is so corny, son goes on this deep spiritual journey to write **** and fart bars.

Worst episode in the season for me. I get the message they trying to portray, But I found it boring.

:lol: @ No fruits or vegetables.

:lol: If LD's first album was really debuted like this. Some Kanye style performative art.

I was about to say oh no another Manic depressive Gata spiraling episode but this curving upward nicely to Gata is just pissed off with LD and having valid arguments 🔥

Guess that was a nice ending. Would've preferred the insane performative art joint and live surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
Why does it seem dave can only rap on generic trap beats. We gon need more substance on prpduction and content.

In the rick rubin episode, i thought would set off a more afable trajectory. But its just dave. It seems his character is just one gear.

while everyone seems to progress or obtain nuance.

Guess a lot of the show is based off real life

Don't know why Dave won't capitalize off the show with another album.
So wait they do a song that evening or something?
Pretty much it seems like.

Dave did some self-reflecting on Gata's truth, listened to the music he got, collabed on the song Gata was working on at the beginning of the ep.
Why does it seem dave can only rap on generic trap beats. We gon need more substance on prpduction and content.
Lil Dicky's actual music, production wise, has more variety.

He seems to be depicting a certain type of rapper on the show. That is a part of his style but its not all of it.

Last edited:
Yea Dave‘s actual music is more lighthearted and follows themes

the show dave seems more like logic, who I’m only really a fan of his mixtape stuff

Soooooooo ummmm did the end actually happen or was that a vision or something?

strong finish by dave. last few episodes hit. gata really has an acting talent. good (not great) season overall after a slow start. on to season 3.

I didn't like the finale as much as ya'll neither. Resolving an entire episode and most of the season's conflicts in the last minute?

Last episode was better, just because of the drama between Gatta and LD, but still sort of meh

Back
Top Bottom