Lil Herb > Chief Keef

Not a bad interview at all. I love when the environment is chill and everybody just getting along.

A good interview?

Are y'all crazy?

They didn't talk about **** 
laugh.gif

A good interview?

Are y'all crazy?

They didn't talk about **** :lol:

Exactly lol I'm sick of these interviewers always talking about the violence and **** going on when they talk to these Chicago ******, talk about the music. These dudes haven't even heard free crack

Last edited:
Exactly lol I'm sick of these interviewers always talking about the violence and **** going on when they talk to these Chicago ******, talk about the music. These dudes haven't even heard free crack

Bruh without the attention of the violence 90% of these ****** would be stuck there. In fact when ALL of your music involves violence why is it dumb for an interviewer to ask about the violence.... where's the logic in that.

It is a problem. Violence in Chicago is being feti****ed at this point.

Look at Sway's interview with Chance and look at how visibly annoyed Chance was getting when he kept talking Chicago violence.

Edit - have no idea why feti-sh-ized would be censored

Last edited:
i was disappointed watching that ****. Same questions different rapper, u could take bibby out and plug any chiraq rapper. They didnt even listen to son tape, didnt even know the name of it.

Well considering Chance doesn't make that kind of music i could see him being annoyed

But if 80% of your music is about the streets of chicago why wouldn't they talk directly about the streets of Chicago

Well considering Chance doesn't make that kind of music i could see him being annoyed

But if 80% of your music is about the streets of chicago why wouldn't they talk directly about the streets of Chicago
Because they aren't the only people making violent music.

If someone from New York raps about some street ****...I guarantee you they're not going to base 95% of their interview on violence in New York.

Again...violence from Chicago is being fetish-ized. Even dudes on this board have spoke about being "fascinated" by it on some National Geographic ****.

Last edited:

If someone from New York raps about some street ****...I guarantee you they're not going to base 95% of their interview on violence in New York.

Again...violence from Chicago is being fetish-ized. Even dudes on this board have spoke about being "fascinated" by it on some National Geographic ****.

This...not to mention Bibby said in the interview, he was more involved with the hustling aspect, not the violence. If they would have actually listened to the mixtape or actually took the time to do some background on Bibby then they would know that. Bibby not making "drill" music, he's making rap music. It's actual substance in his rhymes unlike most of them GBE cats.

yes but the reason Drill music has reached the level it has is because it has come from the insanely high rate of violence going on in Chicago right now. Unfortunately that was the driving force behind the entire GBE movement.

But i do think they should have atleast listened to his CD first although Ebro seemed to have known a bit about his music and variety of styles.

Listened to a handful of Herb and Bibby tracks awhile ago, and the fact I didn't want to instantly turn it off like a lot of Keef and Ballout stuff is a plus. I'd probably listen to more Bibby going forward cause even though he looks like a B5 member, he sounds pretty aged/season like he's been rapping for a long time. Not bad.

:lol: I was thinking the same damn thing. This dude looks 14 and sounds 28. Herb can really spit though 4 Minutes Of Hell still be having me like :x. Both of these _'s are better than Keef without question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom