Lil Herb > Chief Keef

Been playing kill **** all morning :pimp:
his flow on kill **** is 
pimp.gif
. got his whole verse memorized too 

Kill **** :pimp: these dudes pretty much rap about the same stuff as GBE, but they are just so much better at it. The effort is very apparent and much appreciated.

Last edited:

~4:50

Bibby: "Strap up"

Jack: "I got on a condom right now"

Bibby: ":stoneface: ...man what type of **** you on?"

:rofl:

What tapes from these guys do I need. I'm up on Louie even though that frisbee Jeep Music almost made me never check for him again. 

I keep seeing people say some combination 1>2>3 what series is that?

Lil Bibby has 1 tape out called Free Crack and Herb 1st tape dropping Feb 17. Besides that they just got a bunch of loose tracks around

based off herbs last maybe 2 or 3 tracks, im not really too amped for his tape to drop. it will be decent tho. im guessing all in all, it will be on the same level as bibby's.

he def doesnt have the same spark he did when random singles were surfacing a year ago. its not just his voice either.

based off herbs last maybe 2 or 3 tracks, im not really too amped for his tape to drop. it will be decent tho. im guessing all in all, it will be on the same level as bibby's.

he def doesnt have the same spark he did when random singles were surfacing a year ago. its not just his voice either.

I'm not really feeling that Kooling in this hellhole track but it's honestly the first Herb track to disappoint

Back
Top Bottom