Lil Penny Posite

Should be some dead space on the tip of the toe box since it's tapered? Is there a lot of padding inside the shoe? I know you guys gave examples of sizing of different shoes. How about in comparison to the Penny V?

So I just got the shoe in so I figure I would provide and update for those who were interested:

Fit:

I went 10.5 with these, same size as Foamposites, Lebron XIs, and Kobe 6-8. In other words, I would recommend sizing up at least .5

Cushioning:

I definitely feel Zoom in the heel but nothing in the forefoot, at least from walking around the house for a few minutes

Quality:

Pretty good quality overall, no major glue stains or flaws
So based on dsun1226's initial wear there's no forefoot zoom again?
mean.gif
...I was planning on getting the Orlando CW for b-ball...

So far, Orlandos and White/Red colorway for me. Crescent City will depend on how hard it will be to cop.

Sadly the shoes did not release on Europe on friday!

Hope to get an answer soon from Nike on the new RD!

it depends on where you live...but when i ordered it took a lil over a week and a half
thats not bad at all

i saw these going for like 500 ebay m thinking about ordering from kicks-crew cause other people say they are legit and resell em on ebay?

I think Nike has some problems with the release and they will eventually release on Nike, Foot Locker etc., otherwise they would have not made the Lil Penny visit down to New Orleans and so on! I would be patient and wait until we can cop for USD 180!

I think Nike has some problems with the release and they will eventually release on Nike, Foot Locker etc., otherwise they would have not made the Lil Penny visit down to New Orleans and so on! I would be patient and wait until we can cop for USD 180!
Edit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom